Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Help your teammates they said...

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by JulsCuts, May 5, 2013

1. Oct 25, 2012

via http://youtu.be/PZuYu9X7PHY

This happened last night in another Mako session... my hope in PF teamwork is lost now -_-
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • May 11, 2011
      you should have know better this is what ze really is about.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 6
      • Oct 29, 2010

It's Mako: the very nature of that map breeds selfish gameplay, and ESPECIALLY SO at the ultimate bossfight. (Same with Minas)

Onwards to the technical things: IMO, you made a fatal mistake--after covering the rear of the ct's, you should have rushed mid at the Sephiroth fight. It's impossible to reach the bunker in a timely manner if one were to commit delaying action at the rear and try to fight the final boss by crouching & inching your way to the door at the sides.

Those two ct's who watched you die ought to be burned alive.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 25, 2012
          Hahaha one of the CTs is River Boy and IDK the other one. It's true, maybe I waited too long but you had to see my face when the door closed with that troll CT shooting at me.

Next time I'll follow the doorhug philosophy :silly:
        • Jun 18, 2012
          Lol you lost your hope only now? Most people lose it when they see the loading screen.

But yea what meeko says, solo maps are COOWL, I suggest you wait till there's about 10 seconds left next time and then make a run/jump/crouch for it, most people die in the 20 seconds of dodging lasers.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Sep 8, 2012
            Don't worry juls..there are still people that hold the door at the end..one being me. :cute:
            Those who don't hold the door (@meeko) should be shunned!
            • Like Like x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Feb 11, 2012
              Awesome! that you recorded this one match. If you look closely at the "One" CT jumping backwards in the middle of the bridge...yea thats me :grin:
              I tried some next shit and tried to do it backwards and died on very last laser, like usual sephi dies right after me..woulda been so epic..and since ive been holding the door everytime now..the best 2 times both were Leo and he died witihin cm's of being in..his laugh is just priceless..I would hope i would have done the same for u at that moment cuz i was there too..woulda for sure seen u running..
            • Sep 8, 2012
            • Oct 25, 2012
              AHAHAAHAHHA Gangsta I laughed so hard! you almost did it.
              That Michael Jackson dodge style became popular, I saw other guys trying it on Hellz today. lel
            • Oct 29, 2010

I've had the door shut on my face quite a number of times.
              • Once, we killed the penultimate boss (the final bahamut), and rushed the bunker. I stayed back to use earth--which turned out to be the only line of resistance between the preoccupied ct's and the vengeful zombies. I then rush for the bunker--only too see that the sole surviving ct let the door shut on my face. He had plenty of time to hold the door too. Talk about a cheap "solo". . .goddamn Chet.
              • Another time, I played Mako on a Korean server. The first ex2: I cover the rear with Earth (again, the only line of resistance), then rush towards the bunker. None of the four survivors in that bunker held the door for me. Two rounds later, we play another ex2 round. We escape the final room, then shoot down the final Bahamut. This time, I covered the bridge with Fire (yet again, the only thing that separated the ct's from the pursuing zombies). I slow the zm's down, then rush towards the bunker. . .only to watch the door shut on my face as none of the five ct's in that room held the door. Really? Letting the door shut on me two times in 15 minutes? Damn Koreans. . .
              • The incident that blew me up: That round in PF, we escape the final room and kill the final Bahamut. I stay back to cover with Electro (yea, again the only line of resistance we erected). I rush the door, and ask on the mic for the single surviving ct in the bunker to hold the door for me (as his survival could not have been possible without the cover at the back). He ignored the request. Talk about a cheap "solo". . .Jesus Christ, Ely.

I became a heartless bastard after that.

And I was indeed a heartless bastard in this one match:
              • Only about 12 players versus Sephiroth, rest of the players were zombies. The laserfight was a tight one: we weren't making any progress in the laserfight, and that boss was meaning to die hard. It was when the door was halfway down that I decided to go for broke, sprint to the boss, and grind Sephiroth's dick in a dick-sucking crouching position. He unleashes a high laser; I shoot him dead. I successfully crawled into the bunker. . .leaving out four surviving teammates in that instance (including Meshlem, that derp-a-Russian. . .)

I had solo'ed Mako in triumph.

Cheap "solo", que Meshlem-rage all ZM round. -_-

Ok, maybe I got carried away in this post. . .

Sorry Pearl. After we survive the yellow room, it's every man for himself.
              • Zing! Zing! x 1
                meeko, May 5, 2013 Last edited by meeko, May 5, 2013
              • Sep 8, 2012
                Hue, I like how all in that post you talk about how these people shut the door on your face then at the very end you say "every man for yourself." You're just as bad as them! :cute:
              • Oct 29, 2010
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Oct 25, 2012
                  Indeed, that CT who trolled me "River Boy" is korean and maybe the other fag it's asian too. I have noticed that the asian Mako crowd connects to PF massively in the late night/early morning, flooding the chat with their untranslatable characters and trying to solo, like other europeans do. I'm not being racist but a lot of them are inexplicably selfish and don't make an effort to communicate with the team (talking in english as I do, considering that I'm latin).

Well, Meshlem is part of the cancer that ZE servers have (like jenZZ said) so good job on that one. huehuehue
                  Juls, May 5, 2013 Last edited by JulsCuts, May 5, 2013
                • Oct 29, 2010
                  I actually don't mind the East Asian crowd here (they can't use the mic anyways; and how do you know it's spam if they are "untranslatable"?) And remember, the timezones of ours is different from theirs. While we sleep, the sun energizes their trees.

The Europeans though--especially some of the French and ALOT of the Russians in general--they're a different story. . .

xD

Sometimes, I wonder if Meshlem has a life outside ZE. -_-

Enlarge that magic Apollo.

[IMG]
                  • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                  • Feb 11, 2012
                    Post Merged, May 5, 2013
                    i just noticed i said "hi" in the chat lol