Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Here we GO AGAIN!

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Sicachu, Jun 8, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 3, 2013
    Description: Abusing admin powers, slapping, freezing, kicking, and banning everyone on the server.
    Evidence: screenshots and demos.

ENJOY GUYS!:clap::hypnotized: :chicken:
    In the demo you can tell this Canadian was pretty excited when he got admin. Oh well...but not for long...

From Love.:heart:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
      Sicachu, Jun 8, 2017 Last edited by Sicachu, Jun 8, 2017
    • Oct 19, 2016
      Thank you and someone please explain how this happened, very curious to know coz he's claiming he didn't buy it, he could very easily be lying but he seemed pretty fucking surprised to have admin tbh.
    • Jun 8, 2017
      Thanks for posting... Im one of the victims, sad to say.
    • Dec 2, 2016
      Yep he came to me in chat asking to connect to the serv, he wanted to ban me but im not this stupid... he told me that it might be a bug, he already ban like 12 person for nothing... he want to give you some job admins so have fun if you can read the french i can send you the message
      Post Merged, Jun 8, 2017
      And his name is Buzzyweed #EatBacon
      • Like Like x 2
      • Oct 29, 2010
        He's been removed from the server and everyone is unbanned, sorry for any trouble guys, and thank you Sica for the quick response!

I'm sure someone will update with more details about how this happened later, I'm off to work!
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jun 4, 2006
          It was an old 3 month sub he never cancelled which got renewed this morning, so he thought someone else gifted him admin. Either way he's been banned permanently from forum and servers. Thank you for all the evidence @Sicachu and sorry to everyone who got caught up in this.
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.