Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Herp Derp

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by P@P@, Apr 18, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 16, 2012
    Link to Admin Sub post - http://plaguefest.com/threads/admin-subscription-herp-derp.15054/

Admin ID - STEAM_0:0:17646122
    Admin Name - Herp Derp | Ossifer Derpington
    We were playing on mg_ski_mountain_fix_v2. Few rounds after I joined Admin Herp Derp decided to spam slap himself (Assuming to get the awp, if not I apologize for my assumption) and while doing so ended up slapping another person as well (All in mass numbers, none of which were needed).

While I know I wasn't effected directly by Herp Derp's actions, as a former Admin, I dislike seeing newer admins abuse their powers.
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    Does GTvaldez use the forums? Can he/she also confirm if it was an accident, or intended abuse?

Has anyone heard from @Herp Derp yesterday at all?
  3. May 18, 2012
    GTvaldez could have been his friend and if so, he probably spam slapped him so that he could get the awp.

I mean, P@P@ was assuming that he did it for the awp, and if he did, what I said is true
  4. Sep 14, 2008
    Doesn't matter why he slapped himself or GT. He shouldn't be doing it at all and he will be spoken to about it.
  5. Apr 7, 2013
    I apologize and understand my fault. The slapping toward the other player was unintentional, and the allegation regarding the AWP is incorrect. I apologized and everyone including the other player seemed to be okay with it.
    I did not leave to avoid any kind of "talking to" or punishment I simply left because I had somewhere to be. There are many instances of admins abusing their powers who are seasoned but those threads seem to not be posted. If you're going to dislike admin abuse dislike it without discrimination.
  6. Jul 1, 2010
    If you see another admin abusing, feel free to gather evidence and make a post in Contact Senior Admins. Players aren't the only ones that can report people. Slapping yourself is not tolerated at ANY point on a live server and we hope to not see this again. P@P@, thanks for reporting this.

:handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.