Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Herro

Discussion in Introductions started by Notyab, Jun 10, 2011

1. Jun 10, 2011
    Hey guys and gals, been around for a while. Actually played this mod dating back to the beta days many many years ago. Nothing else to play at the moment so here i am getting back into it. Teasing the thought of mod status, been a mod in the past and also help run/mod a local subaru enthusiest website.

I dont knwo how detailed to get here? Im a retail manager, enjoy cars, computers, and gaming. That about sums me up :smile: Also for those wondering, my SN is just my last name backwards. Been using this since Quake 1. And yes the awesome avatar picture is me. Best costume ever.
  2. Sep 22, 2010

7 servers, enjoy.[IMG]
  3. Mar 19, 2011
  4. May 11, 2011
    Welcome Notyab! I consider you as another regular since I see you on a lot and I'm always on a lot. Cool player.
  5. May 21, 2011
  6. Jun 10, 2011
    Wanna hear somethign creepy? lol i thought of you in the shower the other morning because my wife has some kind of shampoo that has "Green Tea" on the label..... lol
  7. May 5, 2011
    Welcome man =) hope to play with you more.
  8. May 11, 2011
    Your quote is now my signature, congratulations =)
  9. Jun 10, 2011

And who doesn't think of Green Tea whilst in the shower :thumbsup:
  10. May 11, 2011
    Your quote is also in my signature, congratulations =)
  11. Jun 10, 2011
  12. Jun 10, 2011
    Well I took the plunge to Admin status. Hope to help out what is already a great gaming atmosphere.
  13. Jun 17, 2011
    [font="'Century Gothic"]teehee I like the costume XD and hi hi Notyab =)[/font]
  14. Jul 19, 2011