Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hey guys, NSanityHD here!

Discussion in Introductions started by NSanityHD, Feb 8, 2016

1. Feb 8, 2016
    Hey guys.

I tried to find my old account from back in 2007/8 but couldn't find it. The email address is most likely no longer even active now as I haven't been able to log in to it for years. Oh well. I'll just reintroduce myself! :wink:

I'm NSanityHD (or Kyle - real name)! I play CSS, CSGO, GTA (PC) and a few other games if I have the time. I'm an IT Technician and Network Engineer and live in Cambridge, England. I used to play PF back in the days with some names such as Sky/Sky.IT, Ice, General etc. Finally found PF again after a long lot of years!

How is everyone? I'm sure much as changed as I can see here.

Anyway, it's good to be back! :smile:
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
      NSanityHD, Feb 8, 2016 Last edited by NSanityHD, Feb 8, 2016
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Welcome back to the community! I wasn't around that long ago so we probably don't know each other at all!

I'm sure the rules have changed quite a bit since you've last been here, so if you'd like to just go over them really quick, here! http://plaguefest.com/rules/global

Hope to see you around! :smile:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 8, 2016
        Read them over the second I joined the server and again when I came on the website. :smile: Thanks for the welcoming back, Tony!

I don't really remember many people from back then, but I hope to play as much as I can again. If I can I might try and do some graphics for people if I get the time, however.

Off-topic: I'm guessing you were watching the SuperBowl last night? :wink:
      • Sep 14, 2008
        I wish I could remember you lol but wb
        • Like Like x 1