Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hey Guys!

Discussion in Introductions started by Bronzy, Jan 11, 2013

1. Jan 11, 2013
    Hey guys! My name's Usman and i'm 14 years old. I live in Canada, Ontario, Mississauga. I just joined this community's Minigame Server and i'm really enjoying it and looking forward to playing in it daily. Anyways, my IGN in-game is Bronzy and I guess i'll be seeing you guys who play in the Minigame Server around! I just wanted to be part of the community and I heard that some commands can only be used as a member so I wanted to become a member. Well then, i'm gonna go apply for membership! Cya guys in-game! :smile:
  2. May 31, 2012
    I'll see you in Mini Games. I love the lego one and the mario kart one haha :grin: Welcome to PlagueFest!
  3. Nov 16, 2011
    Er, membership?

Welcome to the community though
  4. Jul 8, 2012
  5. Jun 11, 2012
    Welcome to the forums and I think you meant Donator.
  6. May 15, 2011
    Woo! Welcome!

IGN means In Game Name. ^^

You can donate $10/2 months, and this will get you donator status, giving you added features in game.
  7. Jan 11, 2013
    Thanks guys! And yeah, i've just been told that there really is no membership in this server. So I just join the group and i'm considered a member?

And Kirito, I watch SAO too! :smile:
  8. May 15, 2011
    You're considered a member when you play on our servers. :D
  9. Jan 11, 2013
    Oh lol. But someone on the server told me that to nominate a map I need to be a member. So...
  10. Jun 11, 2012
    If you get Donator you will have the ability to nominate maps.
    Here's a wiki of what you will be able to do with Donator status: http://plaguefest.com/wiki/donator-faq-s/
  11. Jan 11, 2013
    Aw, that sucks! :frown:
  12. Oct 8, 2009
    sorry for the misunderstanding. but by donating you get a lot of other perks as well. either way, welcome to plaguefest and thanks for keeping our minigame server alive. ;p
  13. Nov 16, 2011
    Who the fuck doesn't?
  14. May 15, 2011
  15. Jan 11, 2013
    You should. :razz:
  16. Jun 11, 2012
    SAO is that like the internet marketing thing?