Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hey guy's!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by westie808, Jul 18, 2013

1. Oct 6, 2012
    I dont know if u guys noticed but ive been absent for quite a while now and I do really miss you all, Yes including you Orange , Ohh and Sajak && Dani..:wink: I honestly don't know when im gonna be back at the server, my knee is in bad shape, I can barely sit down cause I had a second surgery and this time im required to use a gay ass knee brace, and when I sist down for a long time it actually cuts off my circulation and makes my knee hurt like a bitch. but I gotta say something, I actually thank my knee because I got to meet all of you and if I weren't to have dislocated my knee I would of been out there and getting my self into trouble cause u know how Hawaii is at night.lol Anyways I hope to hear from you guys and As always much Mahalos (thank you)
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Jul 8, 2013
      Sorry to hear about your knee, sir. Get well soon.
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Hope your knee gets better westie, I miss you.:wave:
    • Sep 14, 2008
    • Apr 24, 2012
      I hope your knee gets better, and see you in game soon bro!
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Hope it gets better Westie! Welcome back, and see you in game :zombiekiller:
    • Jun 23, 2010
      Hope it heals up fast! Hope to see you around soon. :wave:
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • Oct 6, 2012
      thank you all! funny thing is that I haven't been working and my mahney from my savings is going down.lol I miss my job hha
    • Feb 8, 2013
      We hate each other, remember? or I just forgot if we are friends again.
    • Feb 19, 2011

Hope you feel better soon!!!!
    • May 31, 2012
      Oh that sucks. When I wore a cast around my ankle, my foot wood would often swell and circulation would be cut if I couldn't lift it or keep it cool; it was really painful. Hang in there dude. When you get back we'll find more stupid spots that work :grin:
    • Oct 6, 2012
      I don't Hate you Orange...I just dont like the way u act sometimes, anyway ive been doing better, already walking and no knee brace. started to work and yeah im feeling great guys :wink:
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 12, 2007
        You just gotta bang into your desk every now and again and it'll be fine, have a seat sir, prop that leg up and get to killin some zombies.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Haha, thanks, bro. I've been pretty distant myself lately, you know, the works. Hope you get back in shape so we can kick some zombie ass. :wink: Get well soon, bro! :heart:
      • Feb 8, 2013
      • Oct 6, 2012
        ojay Orange, well I cant do anything about it.lol I guess I apologize for being an ass to u as well. and yeah Sajak ill be seeing u soon brotha