Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by TheRyder, Dec 24, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 26, 2007
    Hey all, sorry I haven't been on in a while....I still love you guys!!!! CAM, CK, John, and more I forget to mention...I LOG on tonight and find that fu'ing Umbrella is banned????I mean I know he was always power tripped but what happpenedddddd...Someone PM me the details lemme know whats going on, I love you guys, sorry I haven't been on lately!
  2. Feb 1, 2007
    Umbrella is banned?

Was that not ages ago if it even happened?
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    Umbrella got banned?
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    how do you log onto the server and find out if someone is banned?
  5. Mar 17, 2007
    Hmm weird, they leave, and I see Umbrella, Darkhelmet makes another server, along with a new tag =UC= for Umbrella Corp I guess, any reasons why?
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    long long long story.
  7. Posts
    Drama drama drama.
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Yeah, they even have our adverts... lululululululululul. Kyle got a screenie of it when he was playing the other day, corp needs to edit those, silly boy.
  9. Jan 5, 2007

And that kids is why you don't try copying a servers files to use as your own.

10. Mar 17, 2007
    Personal my ass, guess he just wanted in to learn how to make his own..
  11. Posts
    First off i would like to comment on this. Most people dont know the entire situation i would like to fill people in. Umbrella along with several of the admins did not agree with the way the server was being ran or the direction we felt it might be headed. As far as the rumor that umbrella started a server the rumor is some what correct. We started a new server hoping to start a a community thats ran the way we thought it should be where the only goal is to have fun where hopefully every one can get along with as little problems as possible.

To comment on that we copied plaguefest exactly is totally incorrect. We didnt take anything from plaguefest and we still think that overall plaguefest is a great community. THe people that left with me and umbrella just wanted to be heading in a diffrent direction then plaguefest was. We dont want a grudge match between us and i hope that both communites names dont get dragged through the mud.
    Also i would like to add that what ever we used on our server umbrella was part in creating on plaguefest so they were his ideas and hardwork as well.

Our goal here is not to steal business or to start a grudge match with plaguefest. Like i said we hope that both communities can thrive and have sucess.

Final thought is that i hope no one holds a grudge and that this flamming or shit talking can finally end.
  12. Apr 9, 2007
    Should I giggle and laugh? Explain this.....
    (See attachments)
    Compare those then rethink your statement about you took nothing from
    Plaguefest. Also, atleast try and make the advertisements look different then a simple name change......

Last but not least, Banning Me, Neb, and CK and possibly others, the point you guys/gals were trying to make is?

Attached Files:

13. Dec 30, 2006
    Oh god. Evidence is hard. :\
  14. Apr 9, 2007
    Forgot to say this in my above post, Oblivion you say to stop talking "shit" but the only one who apparently is doing so is you, attempting to cover your own ass to make you and everyone else look like the good guys/gals in all of this.
  15. Posts
    I dont want a fight to errupt from this but did you even read my post.

"Also i would like to add that what ever we used on our server umbrella was part in creating on plaguefest so they were his ideas and hardwork as well."

Like i said umbrella was involved in writing all those adverts on plague fest they were saved to his harddrive.

So if you want really get into details to talk to cam about who wrote the adverts.

So all i really see is a few people trying to start a fight which there is no point. Cam doesnt want it umbrella doesnt want it and nobody that left with us wants it.

Belive me when i say that our server is completly diffrent.

We have diffrent skins we have diffrent zombies we have alot of diffrent levels.

We even purchased our on version of zombie mod 2.0 I was the one that payed for it.

We also brought in our own scripter.

So please lets just put this to rest. There isnt a reason to keep arguing about this.

Pretty much explains the annoucments on our server. We have no scripts from plaguefest.

Kyle where in any of my posts have i talked shit i dont have a reason to because i dont have beef and havnt fought with any one on your server ever. I dont have to cover any ones ass its not a pissing contest.
  16. Apr 9, 2007
    And UCS wrote the zombie.cfg by hand also? Im sorry "but did you even read my post." Apprently you did but you didn't take a look at the pictures. And also as you said "So all i really see is a few people trying to start a fight which there is no point." No ones (atleast I'm not) trying to start a fight, I'm just attempting to mearly point out that obviously stuff that UCS didn't do is on his server, The Zombiemod advertisement was made during the time when his admin was removed...
    Anyways... Just trying to give people some incite on what accually happend and on what he obviously took. Also saying "KYLE YOU F**KING FAT ASS LIER" Isn't going to solve anything, Just make things worse.
  17. Posts

So then lets simply leave it like this its done and over were not on your server you guys arnt on ours so no reason to continue this topic might as well be locked and thats the end of that you guys can have the last word.
  18. Sep 26, 2007
    I think the most important thing here is, I LOVE PF!!!!!!! LOL
  19. Apr 9, 2007
    You will love it even more when the new server comes around :thumbsup:
  20. Oct 28, 2007
    Some people are so sad, it's really pathetic. Lets be the bigger person and we are, period. PF love.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.