Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hey, I'm Capital Steez!

Discussion in Introductions started by Capital Steez, Jan 8, 2015

1. Dec 30, 2014
    I've been an admin for about 2 weeks now and I love it! I found it's basically a new hobby for me. I enjoy spending time in the server even if its just spectating. I'm 17 and I live in Canada, eh. lol. One thing I can say that is true about Canada is the weather. Lately it's been between -20 and -30 degrees celcius! I respect everyone who respects me and I get along with people easily. Come say hi to me in the ZM server! :smile: Cheers.

~ Steez
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Jan 25, 2014
    • May 15, 2011
      Welcome to the forums and the community! And welcome fellow Canadian! We can share stories of winter expeditions and our souped up Polar Bears and compare igloos. :P
    • Jun 11, 2012
      HORRYYYY SHHHHHHH ITS COLDER THAN A MOTHERTRUCKER.I haven't seen my car cry this much.

Welcome welcome. Enjoy your stay. Direct all question to @Secprotocol. He that main hoe.
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Dec 30, 2014
        Haha thanks for the warm welcoming guys. =P I'm looking forward to my future with PlagueFest
        • Like Like x 1
        • May 17, 2014
          Hello Steez! If you ever need me I'll be the child in the corner signing autographs. Anyway welcome!
        • Dec 30, 2014
          Hahahaha thanks. Speaking of, can I get an autograph?
        • Dec 30, 2006
        • Feb 27, 2012
        • Dec 30, 2006
          Nah. No thanks. He's your babeh.
        • Dec 30, 2014
          Okay okay. To make your jobs easier, you can just ask ME your questions. Though it may not be the right answer, I'd be more than happy to give you one! :party:
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Where do baby come from? @Secprotocol and @Tony the Tiger!! :D won't tell me and keep mentioning something about a stork.
        • Dec 30, 2014
          Well I know you can grow a baby if you have the right soil but if you want a modified baby that can do more than average, you gotta make it in a test tube.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • May 17, 2014
            Of course! I'll be on pF after I get my new mic. No fun playing ZM without a mic
          • Dec 30, 2006
            You are given a tube with a 5 ml culture of Listeria monocytogenes. You are asked to quantify the total number of bacteria in the tube. You are very nervous and spill half the culture into the sink, but you go ahead and proceed with the experiment anyway. You plate out, in triplicate, 0.2 ml of sample from a 10-4 dilution tube and 0.4 ml of culture from a 10-5 dilution tube. The next day, you have 240, 238, and 244 colonies from the 10-4 dilution tube, and 51, 48, and 53 colonies from the 10-5 dilution tube. With this data, quantify the total number of bacteria in the tube originally.
          • Jun 19, 2013
          • Dec 30, 2014
            no the answer is 21