Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hey im Stoned-killah madawper

Discussion in Introductions started by Stoned-killah madawper, Sep 6, 2010

1. Sep 6, 2010
    If you recognize Stoned_killah aka.mAdAwP3r thats me. My real name is brendan richards. Ive been playing in the server a couple months now i have some of pf members on my friends list. I like to play css zombies alot mostly just your server. When i turn to a zombie i dont backstabb. Im a friendly zombie just cuz i hate being zombie i always die when zombie :frown:.But when im human sometimes your see me top of team :smile: I guess thats all about me. I will be playing your server more often.
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Awesome! Hope you enjoy your stay here
  3. Aug 13, 2010
    Sup and welcome to the Plaguefest Community :3
  4. Aug 8, 2008
    Hey! I'd suggest removing your full name, that's info you don't need to be throwing out in public.

Welcome to the forums! if you see me ingame feel free to ask about tips/spots on the maps. :grin:
  5. Sep 6, 2010
    THX i no pretty much all them thoguh but ill ask for more :smile:
  6. Mar 24, 2010
    Whatever Cursing says ignore, he ruins everything!
  7. May 11, 2010
  8. Aug 13, 2010
  9. Mar 24, 2010
    Man I'm so beast I'm on Cursing Sig Twice lol but I shouldn't say anything Cursing may ruin it, like he does with everything else
  10. Aug 8, 2008
    don't push your luck you little bitch. I'll smack your ass around like chris brown LOL
  11. Mar 24, 2010
    nah im fucking hotter then rihanna lol!!!! jk jk but dont hit me, i still got brushes from last night with you ;D lol