Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hey, It's your pal Circa!

Discussion in Introductions started by Circa, Jul 19, 2015

1. May 25, 2015
    Hey guys, I'm Circa and I'm a regular on the CS:S ZM server. Figured I'd do an introduction for the hell of it! I first found the server a long time ago and had it on favorites and recently decided to hop on. That proved to be a great choice since I've come to meet some awesome people.

Just a brief bit about me: I'm originally from Georgia but now live in North Dakota. I have a Bachelors in History and will be attending the University of North Dakota in Fall to pursue an MPH degree. So If you ever wanna talk about History or A Song of Ice and Fire, or hell even Health related stuff please feel free to do so.

Thanks to Tony for bringing me into the community, Plague Fest is probably one of the finest communities I've come across.

Shout out to my zm_try_hards!
    • Like Like x 6
    • Jul 8, 2012

Jk welcome!
    • Sep 14, 2008
    • Aug 25, 2009
    • Feb 27, 2012
      What up Circa! Nice to see you on the forums! I hope you enjoy it here and shit. :smile:

Butts.
    • Oct 16, 2014
      Its been a real privilege to meet you Circa! rekt some zombies :grin:
    • Aug 25, 2009
    • Dec 27, 2012
    • Jul 7, 2014
      Waddup Circa! First off, welcome to the community and the forums! Secondly, thanks for joining up with try_hards! As a player, us here at pF value someone like yourself who follows the rules, who contributes to the pF community, who is an overall positive asset to have on our servers, and best of all a good player to team up with! We invite you to participate more on our forums and on the servers. Invite friends, create friends, share our story. We are in the midst of a full scale assault on populating the server as much as we can, and you helping us by joining and participating in our community makes me/us happy. See you on zombiemod later! Make sure you say whats up next time you see me!

-FreshEggs
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        e
        l
        l
        o
      • Apr 26, 2015
      • Aug 25, 2009
      • May 25, 2015
      • Apr 13, 2012
        Remove from favorites now and never return. We don't like you around these parts :razz:
      • Mar 10, 2014
        whats up circa, good to see you on teh forums as well as the server
        • Like Like x 1