Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hey there

Discussion in Introductions started by krispypopnfresh, Jun 3, 2011

1. Jun 3, 2011
    Been playing on your servers for a few months now. Decided to make an account. I love what you guys do and I love the admins XD. Just stopping bye to say HI, plus I'm gonna start donating as these have to be the most fun servers I have played in a long time.
  2. Sep 6, 2010
    I'm glad you are enjoying playing on PF servers, Krispy. Welcome to the community! :smile:
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    Hey welcome to the community :thumbsup: !
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    Welcome! Visit the forums often =P
  5. Feb 8, 2011
    Welcome to the forums, were nothing important happens lol.
  6. May 21, 2011
    Welcome to the forums!
  7. Dec 28, 2010
    welcome to the form hope you enjoy and advance toward admins
  8. May 5, 2011
    Well hello hello hello =) Glad your on forums and for your support. :thumbsup: hope to see you on time to time.
  9. Sep 26, 2010
    Thanks for your support mista krisp :biggrin: you get a token :thumbsup:

*tokens are good for muffins but for one muffin only and no more than one muffin at one time within a short time period of original "me granting you this token which doesn't really get you anywhere in life but if you think reaaaaaaaaaaaal hard you just might get a migraine" token granting

enjoy and thanks for the donator purchase to pF

Yours Truly,
  10. Mar 19, 2011
    Welcome and Thanks for your support :thumbsup:
  11. May 27, 2008
    I approve. Thanks for the donation and have fun with the cool perks you get. :thumbsup: