Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hey uh guys?... I feel funny..

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Clam Chowder, Apr 2, 2011

1. Nov 29, 2010
    I don't know how to describe it, and how I got it. Maybe it was a lack of sleep, or the piercing headache I had last night, or the fact I hardly ate anything for the last two days, I don't know, but my body feels REALLY weird, it feels like I weigh 20 more lbs and I can barely walk straight.

I feel slightly tired but my mind's perfectly fine, making no mistakes testing myself with some basic chemistry.

Malnourishment? Lack of sleep?

I don't know, but I gotta do a drivers test in a few hours
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    Either that or I've been bitten by a zombie
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    lyme disease
  4. Nov 29, 2010
    None of those symptoms match what's going on with me
  5. Sep 25, 2010
    drink lots of fluid, get some sleep and you'll be fine. (Hopefully). sitting by your mac or whatever you have won't help things either
  6. Sep 21, 2008
    lack of sleep can cause increased weight gain, furthermore, lack of it for some time will present with some symptoms of psychosis. or you could be starting to get sick via the flu.
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    Here's the thing however. I had 22 hours of sleep on thursday because I was sick, when I was sort of more active on friday, (able to draw and whatnot) I felt fine, and I could eat a limited portion of food. And now today, I got 4 hours of sleep, and I am able to eat full meals, but I feel incredibly weak and disoriented
  8. Feb 21, 2007
    Everything you describe fits perfectly with an acute HIV infection
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    ...and you call yourself a medical professional.. :tongue:
  10. Nov 25, 2010

this is the type of news that can cause someone to go postal!