Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hey !!

Discussion in Introductions started by Techboomer, Dec 18, 2012

1. Mar 23, 2012
    So my name on forum is Techboomer, and some people know my on game as [HVG] [pF]**.:A.L.E.X:.**. It's been a year that i am an Admin and that i have been faithful to pF. I needed to improve my grades and stop my PC for a while because i was beginning to be an addict , so didn't play on pF for now like 6-7 months, but i am coming back. I really had good time on pF with some people, I hope they are not all gone.
    I am back, and ready to have fun , i have many games so i'll be happy to play with u on Borderlands 2(really good games), Blackops 2 Zombie and Multiplayer, MW3... Go check my steam profile and add me :smile:.
    Proud to be a pF member.
    Techboomer, Dec 18, 2012 Last edited by Techboomer, Dec 18, 2012
  2. Jul 8, 2012
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Please stop.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Nov 29, 2010
    • Aug 1, 2011
      When did we get monkeys.
    • Jan 11, 2012
      I'm afraid of where these smiley come from..
      Copy the url
      Satsukii, Dec 18, 2012 Last edited by Satsukii, Dec 18, 2012
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Welcome to the forums.

PS: AVOD @meeko RAPE CAVE (Open when he doesn't work a bajillion hour a day)
      Benderius, Dec 18, 2012 Last edited by Bender Bending Rodriguez, Dec 18, 2012
    • Mar 23, 2012
      I am not New on the server actually, i already know like the half of the people like Kosukie, Brett, MOMO, Meeko, Super Mario... It's just i never did an introduction.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Welcome back Alex. Good to have you back.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 28, 2011
        Welcome back, and thanks for the $ on BL2 :grin: