Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hi all! / Hola a todos!

Discussion in Introductions started by JulsCuts, Nov 28, 2012

1. Oct 25, 2012

My name is Juls and I've been playing ZE since past february, I found this CSS mod by a mistake (thinking it was a ZM new map) and I loved it. BTW I'm from Chile (South America, NOT MEXICO!) so I try to speak/write english the best I can.

My fav maps are Mako, Westersand, Minas Tirith, all the Biohazards, Parking and many others... except Predator, Paranoid, other LOTR maps, Naruto, Skyrim, Random, etc. because they are boring IMHO.

Cya in the server!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • May 31, 2012

Bienvenido al Plaguefest! Mi novia pasada y su familia me ensenaron esponal... pocito... y estoy apprendiendo mas... It is okay! You're English is probably much better than my Spanish - it seems like you are doing very good. I hardly speak in the microphone anyways besides saying "Ahhhh damn it!!" every once in a while.

Very good maps. I am sure I will be seeing you a lot!
      Enjoy your stay :wave:
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Jul 8, 2012
        • Like Like x 1
        • May 15, 2011
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jul 14, 2008
            Welcome to the forums! Glad to see more Latinos around here. :smile:
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Nov 11, 2011
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Jun 11, 2012
                Welcome welcome. Notice you around on server. And IMO paranoid is the funnest map since I love seeing the reaction of players when BSOD comes up while controls reversed and low gravity...good time.

In any case welcome welcome enjoy the donuts and coffee provided digitally.
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Oct 9, 2012
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Oct 25, 2012
                    Hola Joshua, tu español también es bastante bueno! ... nice dude! keep practicing! :wink: remember that spanish is the second most spoken language in the world. Hahaha I can't talk by mic now coz sounds like crap, I'm getting a new one in a few weeks to practice more my english pronunciation.

Me too hermano! :smile: we need more "spanglish" ppl lol, nos vemos en el ZE server!

Thanks amigo! I'm happy to meet more latinos on this community! :victory:

Hahahaha I said "boring" because I prefer another maps but I know they have funny things. Thanks for the coffee & donuts! I can see by your username that u are a latino too :cool:
                  • Jun 11, 2012
                    haha No i'm not I just took the persona of a character named Bender Rodriguez from Futurama...sorry for that misleading still :grin: enjoy it here