Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hi Guys! :D

Discussion in Introductions started by stagierfall, Jan 20, 2012

1. Jan 20, 2012
    Hello everyone, I'm new to PlagueFest, got on because my brother enjoyed, and because I can't find a better CSS zombie server. I also had heard the community was great, and been looking for a good one. :grin: If I get unbanned I will enjoy playing.

(As a FYI, the ban happened along time ago, like a year or 2 ago, so I don't remember why. I was younger so I was probably beening a dick, I've grown more mature, and hope they will revoke the ban so I can enjoy the great server. :grin:)
  2. Aug 11, 2011
    " If I get unbanned I will enjoy playing" aaaaaaannnnnnd theirs the fine print -_-. And here i though it was a sincere "welcome to the community thread" :razz:inch:
  3. Jun 17, 2011
    Um hi hi [IMG] can I ask what your steam ID is?
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    Hi there, if your ban was perm something must have happened, its not for me to decide though.
  5. Jul 24, 2011
    Wuv ur sig
  6. Jan 20, 2012
    Don't get me wrong, I'm saying hi, I was just mentioning currently I can't play. But I still love your community, and will donate, banned or not, I apologize if I came of blunt or rude.
  7. Jun 17, 2011
    Well firstly we need to know why you were banned so your steam id would be nice. Secondly you should do a ban protest in the right section.
  8. Jun 17, 2011
    / Phone double posted =P
  9. Jan 20, 2012
    I did do a ban request, STEAM_0:1:20044647. Here ya go if you want it.
  10. Jun 17, 2011
    Kyle banned you so you have to wait for him to reply.
    Ban link
  11. Apr 4, 2009
    Dose the name Slayer mean anything to you?
  12. May 15, 2011
    Welcome to the forums whether you are unbanned or not. ^^