Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hi, My name is Gary

Discussion in Introductions started by GrandOp, Oct 16, 2011

1. Oct 16, 2011
    Hi there.

Most people know me as GrandOp, but you can call me Gary. Im not very good at these sort of things due to the fact i have dyslexia but i give it a bleddy good try!

As said above my name is Gary, Gary hulbert to be exact. I moved here from i3d forums, after coming to the conclusion that there mapping section in i3d was a tad too qiet, but still hope to keep in conntact with them due to the fact they are extreamly friendly and helpfull. I moved to this forum because of how pulite and supportive people seem to be here in the level design section of the forums, and will hopfully spend most of my time in there posting info about wip ze maps, if you havent geussed yet. I like level designing and would like to one day call it my job.

I got some questions.
    .how supportive are the uploaders when it comes to testing new maps, that may/may not have 1-2 unknown bugs?
    .is there a place i can request for my map to be tested/uploaded?
    .do you like cheese cake?

sorry if my grammer not very good.
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    You can request a map to be added here.
  3. Mar 13, 2010
    To answer your questions:

If your map fits our server requirements, we usually have no problem uploading and testing it. We LOVE new maps.

We have a whole Mappers only sections found here.

Yes. I do. I do. I do. I do. <---- you now reread that in Kel's voice.
  4. Oct 16, 2011
    Thanks for the replies

Thank god... i was scared for a moment O.o
  5. Dec 17, 2010
    Well we do have some good mappers on here, im sure you will get along great with them. There are only a few that i can name that have been here for a while Masterchodda, Pinkie Pie, Lady Moonlight, etc. because i can't find a list of updated mappers. And plus i heard there was cheese cake so i came knocking.
  6. Oct 16, 2011
    Thats good, I hope to get feedback from them when i post stuff in wip.

also, how do i get mapper as a group title, is there some sort of tribal ritual i need to take before i can become one?
  7. Aug 13, 2010

8. Oct 16, 2011
  9. Dec 17, 2010
    I think you can talk to Josh about becoming a Mapper, also these might be some more mappers i found GameBanana for plaguefest.
  10. Oct 16, 2011
    thanks for replieing.
  11. Apr 9, 2007

We test a lot of maps. However our requirement process is kind of brutal. What server were you wanting to map for?

Just PM an Administrator and they should get you going.

Sure, who doesn't like cheese cake?
  12. Oct 16, 2011
    I would like to map for ze server. My past experance was mostly on i3d and they added all of my newest maps, but i dont know how diffrent it is to here.
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    Should be very similar for ZE. It's ZM that's the hard one to map for as we have a bunch of rules.
  14. Mar 19, 2011
    Welcome GrandOP

Glad you decided to map for the Ze Server can't wait to see more maps from you in the future and I hope you enjoy it here. I know for sure any future projects from you are going to be outstanding. :laugh:
  15. Feb 1, 2011
    Nice to meet you Gary, and I'm glad you thought we were so nice that you joined us!! We LOVE our mappers here, as they are the lifeblood of our servers and keep things fun and fresh with new maps. I think that you'll find the atmosphere to be very supportive, as we all love new maps and have a lot of respect for the people who put in the hard work to make it happen.

Since your other questions were answered, I'll just conclude with the fact that I effin' love cheesecake.
  16. Aug 20, 2011
  17. May 15, 2011
    Elo! 8D

Welcome to the forums and the Mappers... Group thingy! Yum. :3

As for the cheesecake question, it's just not really...
    my taste... 8(
    But I like them separate. 8P

I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to playing with you!
  18. Mar 14, 2011
    GrandOp is the mapper of ze_gods_wrath, ze_grand_boat_escape and ze_void. And he is currently working on another ze map :grin:

ps: hai
  19. Apr 6, 2011
    Hey Gary! Awesome to meet ya yours is one name I cant forget my Bro's name is Gary! As for cheesecake it is a tease and a half loved it cant have it.
    lactose and tolerant... :confused:
  20. Jun 23, 2010
    Welcome to the community! :grin: Hope you enjoy your stay!