Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hi old member finally back!

Discussion in Introductions started by Serb_Power, Apr 7, 2015

1. Apr 18, 2012
    Hello! It's me OG! SerbPower (alias(es): PaulRemyBacardi) I doubt most of you know me but here to say hi since I never gave a formal introduction on the forums.

I was quite acquainted with Chodda, docfailnadewatson, shazam, 1/128, arsis other admins/donators etc but soon quit the game around 3-4 years ago.

Anyways a little about me: I'm a Spanish (fluent in both languages so don't be afraid to approach me!) 20 year old kid with some free time allotted due to college not being too much of a burden (high school was way harder, at least mine was).

I mostly hang around the zombie mod server so hope to see you guys there!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Apr 18, 2014
      Welcome back, i hope we can be friends <3 Im brazilian so i speak 2 languages too(btw, my grammar is horrible). <3
    • Dec 27, 2012
    • Dec 17, 2007
      Good to see old members coming back, I think I may have ran into you a time or but, my name has changed a couple of times since then.
    • May 31, 2012
    • Jan 3, 2013
    • Jan 25, 2014
      I never understand killer he makes sentences make no sense
    • May 31, 2012
      I didn't know that about you :razz: When I was younger, I use to roller skate my coaches were from Brazil; they were teaching us Portuguese before I became more familiar with Spanish (from an ex-girlfriend and her family). Now, I can only remember some of the differences, and they are mostly in the basic words/verbs (otherwise it's more similar to French). So cool!

We should start a thread in one of those anything and everything, or no count threads, and have fun with our diverse languages. I want @ιɴғιɴιтy ∞ to teach me more French ^_^
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Hi there! Glad to see you rejoining us! Remember to stay away from @Secprotocol, he will make you cry yourself to sleep for the next 6 days. Also @Benderius is weird. Stay away from him too.

:heart:

I'm sure since you were last here, things have changed quite a bit! To ensure you don't get into any trouble or whatever, read over our rules and check out some interesting and usefull stuff on our wiki pages! I don't know how things were run over 4 years ago, but i'm sure it was a little different! Again, welcome back and hope to see you around! :smile:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Dec 30, 2006
            Yes, that is correct. Everything needs to be relayed through my personal secretary, @Tony The Tiger
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 27, 2012
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Apr 18, 2014
                I learned that on the hard way. HARD.WAY.