Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hi thar!

Discussion in Introductions started by GRUDGE, Oct 26, 2011

1. Jul 28, 2011
    So I just realized I never made one of these threads...

Anyways I'm GRUDGE (*group all together in monotone*: "hi grudge") I play mostly on ZM but also some ZE and MG and whatever else happens to float my boat. I've been playing zombie mod on CSS for like 6 years now, started back in the day when ZM was all oldschool and glitchy :thumbsup: Right now I'm making another map for ZM which is turning out awesome so far, so I'm excited to finish it sometime (when I have time :turned: )

Right now I'm pretty busy with school (first year in college), I'm 19, and I love playin guitar (although I'm not that good lol). I am also really into photography (upgraded to a d90 this year). I also just realized while writing this that I love to use parenthesis (a lot).

So yeaaah, PF seems pretty legit! Been playing on the servers since June(ish)
  2. Feb 20, 2011
    Hiya Grudge! See you on the field :thumbsup:
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    Welcome :thumbsup:
  4. Jul 4, 2011
    Well hello there, welcome to the community.
  5. Oct 29, 2010

You into photography too?

PM me your portfolio! Sad that I don't see any other fellow photographers here. . . -.-
  6. Feb 18, 2011
  7. Aug 25, 2011
    Welcome Grudge
  8. Apr 2, 2011
  9. Dec 17, 2010
    Sounds cool what you do and whats do you plan on majoring in.

^^^^I found a stalker^^^^. j/k grudge. I think it would be cool to show your photography here for all of us to see.
  10. Apr 6, 2011
    Hey I play with you a lot and i think this is the most I have ever heard so yay about time.
  11. Jul 28, 2011
    Haven't declared a major yet, so hopefully something will come together kinda soon.. :happy: And yeah maybe I'll post some of my work up sometime. Also I see you're from St.Louis - I used to live there! Go cards :turned:

Ha sorry! I'm like that wise old man that when he opens his mouth to speak, the whole room falls quiet and everybody marvels at the words that poor out and then ponder them for a considerable amount of time. Not really, but meh ^_^
  12. Dec 17, 2010
    I think game 6 is on right now. They better win the world serious or i am gonna be furious because of the mistakes they made in game 5.
  13. Jun 23, 2010
    Welcome to the community Grudge! :grin:
  14. Sep 6, 2010
    Welcome to Plague Fest! Keep up the good work of map making! :smile:
  15. Feb 1, 2011
    Fuck yea Grudge, glad you made an intro thread. You're the man and your map(s) are awesome. Exhibit has quickly become my favorite map on ZM, so I can't wait to see what you've got coming up next.
  16. Dec 7, 2010
    Great to see you Grudge! Good to know you and we hope you continue your involvement in the community forums!
  17. Mar 20, 2011
    Welcome Grudge, hope to see you on the game, welcome into the forums, we always need some great mappers! Look forward to seeing your new map. :thumbsup:
  18. Oct 29, 2010
  19. Jul 28, 2011
    NO U