Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hi there

Discussion in Introductions started by Ansheliu, Oct 15, 2019

1. Oct 13, 2019
    Hello all, I'm Ansheliu. I've been playing on the zm server since late June, been liking it so far. It reminded me of my childhood when I played zm on another server that died in 2015. If you see me in game and you don't know how to pronounce my name, you can just call me by my real name Karla. A lot of people have problem with my in game name. I was also wondering if there is a way to see all the zm maps that the server has?
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Oct 13, 2019
      Awesome glad to see you like our server we try our best to provide an awesome gaming environment as far as the maps list I will check with one of our senior admins to see if we have that somewhere on here it’s nice to meet you btw I am the one and only ToastyMuffins
    • Oct 13, 2019
      Okay, thank you Toasty. Seems like you joined the forum on Sunday too. I've never seen you before tho, I mean this summer. I think I only played with you a few days ago.
    • Oct 1, 2017
      ok karla that is way easier to say then ansheliu lol thats why i alwaysed called u ans's lol
    • Oct 13, 2019
      Don't worry Bowling, you're not the only one who calls me Ans. See you in game! :smile: