Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Introductions started by meeko, Aug 9, 2011

1. Oct 29, 2010

I JUST remembered I had created a PF account back in October 2010, but I never bothered to post here because shortly thereafter, I went on a seven month hiatus from CSS. -__-

But now that summer vacation arrived (for me) after five straight quarters of classes, I've been burning time with pointless shit.

Not exactly new here, since I've resumed playing here for about a couple weeks now. Most of you might have seen me now in the Escape server; some of you might have done likewise at the main zombie server.

I'm a nub -- CSS is a drastic change of pace and gameplay from ut2k4. But who cares, running away from zhambies is quite thrilling. lol

Looking forward to some more hiding from zombies.
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    Welcome back Meeko, hope you enjoy your summer vacation.
  3. Mar 25, 2011
    Thanks, its not often that i get to rub my face against the screen just to read.

I kid, I kid, welcome to the community.
  4. Jun 10, 2011
    Teenie font is tiny...
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    I did it just for you Cypher. ^__^

Thanks for the warm greetings guys and gals, looking forward to see you all in the server. (I'm sure i've seen Nezumi around before. I think.)
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    Where do you live if you're worried about your ping? also, why do you type so small? :tongue:
  7. Oct 27, 2010
    Lets see how hard-to-read we can make our posts

Also, welcome to the forums :thumbsup:
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    I live in CA.

When I'm at UCSB, I get great ping (for ut2k4). Result: I own.

However, to be competitive in ut2k4, one must possess great ping.

So, when I play ut2k4 at home, my ping goes up ~30. Result: I disgrace myself in front of all my teammates. -__- (I'm not trying to save my ego or anything like that. It just gets too frustrating that the hitscan weapons lag in such mediocre-ping conditions.)

I dunno, I guess the small font reflects my current mood. lol
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    Oh wow, my best friend goes to UCSB. lol IV FTW!
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    No effing way. What year is he now?

Have you partied in IV during Halloween? haha
  11. Dec 30, 2006
    He's a junior this fall quarter. And I have not, he keeps trying to get me to go, but I haven't found time to. Heard it's a great disaster haha
  12. Oct 29, 2010
    Come this Halloween. It is indeed a GREAT disaster (not that I remember much of it anyways -___-)

Congrats on your 1500th post. lol
  13. Dec 30, 2006
    Lol I hardly notice post counts anymore. Are you a junior too? If so you're our age :shock:

Highly doubt anyone remembers halloween in SB.
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    Nah, I'm a sophomore. But I'm only a year younger than you, I guess. :shock:

I too highly doubt anyone remembers Halloween in SB.

So let's make this Halloween a night we never talk about! >:grin:
  15. Jul 8, 2011
    Welcome back! :tard: