Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hi!

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Jon, Apr 6, 2012

1. Apr 2, 2011
    Hi! My name is Jon. I just got Donator! And I hope to see you guys server side!
  2. Jan 12, 2011
  3. Jul 28, 2011
  4. Sep 26, 2010
    Hey Janet! Welcome to the community and I hope your freckle count hasn't increased lately :dance:

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Apr 2, 2011
      lol yea... my year long admin subscription ran out on Monday, the 2nd of April. After much time mulling it over, and flip flopping back and forth between re-upping and not... I decided to re-up... but after my paycheck, I took another look at my situation.. and decided that for the time being, that donator would be the best. Because really... I can do 5 dollars a month to support Plaguefest... but I dunno if I can do 15... and I don't want to risk anything at this time... maybe in the future I will come back as an admin.... only time will tell...
    • Jun 17, 2011
      I was like...did someone steal your name????
    • Oct 29, 2010
    • Aug 1, 2011
      I lol'd. You wouldn't happen to be a brony would you Jon? :razz:
    • Apr 2, 2011
      I dunno... what is my steam picture That Guy? Look at the 1000 posts I have made in the 1 1/2 hours I have been here... several being on the MLP Thread ^^ You tell me :razz:
    • Jan 12, 2011
      Oh ok I get it now. You told me about this the other day and I was confused since it still showed your SA and IA tags. No worries, as we'll still talk in Mumble and hang out in games! :grin:
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Lol for a reason I was about to welcome you but then I saw those 1000 posts so I got shocked and then by your avatar, I recognized it was 2nd platoon :razz:.
    • Oct 27, 2010
      :angel::angry::arrogant::beatup::beauty::beer::blush::bomb::bugeyes::bunny::wave::cake::callme::cat::chic:
      :chicken::clap::clown::coffee::confused::cool::crying::curllip::curse::cute::cyclops::dance::dazed::devil::doctor:
      :doh::dontknow::drool::eat::evilgrin::footinmouth::footinmouth::frownbig::frown::ghost::giggle::grin: :hammer::handcuffs: :heartbroken::heart:
      I started to fuck it up and I'm drunk and I got tired so there
      • Funny Funny x 1