Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hiatus

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Jon, Nov 30, 2011

1. Apr 2, 2011
    Hey, I am gonna take a break from being an admin for now on here... while I am not leaving... I feel like due to... rather personal issues, that my abilities to be a fair admin to the players have been dulled. And to avoid me doing something stupid out of rage or grief I am asking to be removed from admin for now. Again, I will be playing on the servers, and be here in the forums. So yea...
    Also Badgriuel shall be taking over in IA for me (at least) while I am gone, so please talk to him (or any of the other IA) if you have issues with another admin or player or something...
  2. Jan 11, 2011
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    No shame in taking a hiatus 2nd platoon. No shame at all, remember that.

But yea. :neutral:
  4. Jun 19, 2011
    First of all, what is IA (really I have no idea, I know i'm stupid in some way)
    Second, hope you can survive without admin :smile:
  5. Jun 17, 2011
    [IMG] Awwww 2ndplatoon I hope everything will be okay for you [IMG] If you need us we're always here for you~!
  6. Sep 26, 2010
    IA stands for Internal Affairs, and the members simply solve disputes between admin and/or players when necessary. It's as simple as that.

Sorry to hear that 2nd but I know it's for your best interests...we'll keep in touch :thumbsup:
  7. Jan 12, 2011
    While I'll miss a good fellow admin, it's good that you're responsible enough to pull yourself out of a position that could be compromised by whatever is going on. I hope things with you sort themselves out and you feel like joining the A-team again. I do hope you'll still be on Mumble for random banter. :smile:
  8. Sep 6, 2010
    Ok, 2nd Platoon, I hope everything works out for you. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
  9. Mar 20, 2011
    2nd take a breather and come on back. You will feel better. See you around!
  10. Nov 6, 2011
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    Since we are always on mumble together talking, feel free to talk to me. We are like mumble bros.
  12. Aug 18, 2006
    Remember... I'm always here, battle brother. :thumbsup:
  13. Apr 2, 2011
    Lawl, thanks for your concern... it means a lot! Remember, I just stopped being an admin for now... I will be on mumble and on the forums and servers and what not... BUT no adminning... Granted it will be a lot less... (server wise) but the forums and whatnot well... I feel that it is a positive, not a negative... I really just don't want to fuck up really bad, and abuse or something... plus... well yea, I want to figure all of this out. But I will still be here!! :thumbsup:
    sorry if I am not that coherent...

Hooah, Ray, Hooah...
  14. May 15, 2011
    Pish posh. You're to level headed to make mistakes. :grin:

Sorry to here that, hope you come to terms with the troubles that are burdening you. ^^
  15. Sep 14, 2008