Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hide & Seek Mod

Discussion in Future Servers started by TheOne!, Oct 21, 2014

1. Sep 7, 2014
    We currently have about 3 other servers which have low census. I would recommend and suggest that we convert one of them over to the hide & seek mod. Its really fun and it also exists in TF2 If anyone wants to play first hand. And it wouldn't be as complicated to setup and maintain like zombiemod. Feedback?

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALj1GEA85ss

Random youtube video
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 25, 2014
      This looks like fun :cool:
    • May 15, 2011
      It's been talked about quite a few times, but if you're insistent look through those threads and read why we don't have one anymore to figure out if you can bring something new to the table.

Here's the proof we used to have one, and so you can see why it inevitably fell.

• Informative Informative x 1
      • Sep 7, 2014
        HmMmMm... I didnt even think about searching for previous threads, my bad. That was in 2011 though, I cant really find alot of good h&s servers except for tf2. Anyways thought it would be a cool idea to throw out there.