Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

High score screenshots

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Super Mario, Apr 12, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    In this thread, any high score that you get that is higher then 60, post it here. I like seeing high scores. It can be any type of game. Just put the name of the map and a screenshot of your score.Simple and easy:
    Here are mines:
    zm_novum_jdfix 98-1: just got it today. It could have been if I was not infected for 2 rounds.
    [IMG]
    Zm_officespace 3th round 156-0(could not get a screenshot of last round because dunno why camera was not working but got one from 3th round 109-0.
    [IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Aug 1, 2011
      I don't usually like to brag, but I never ever do this good with the type of people that were on the server at the time. First time I have come out with a top score THAT good. Also noted I had been dominating for the past like 3 maps as well. It was a good day for me.

[IMG]
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jul 19, 2011
        GOD DAYUM!!!!! u beat cocklover/skullface/kaz????? WOOOOWWWW
      • Oct 17, 2011
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Not highest score but a fine score I just got because of first round and last round and got back stabbed by noobs the other 3 rounds.
      • Jul 20, 2010
        BF3 since it says any game in the OP :razz: Map was Operation Metro Rush as attacker. The top 4 are all of the people including me in the squad Delta. Aka plays as MazorBao much rape with that squad :razz:

perfect squad
        • Like Like x 1