Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hilarious Captions

Discussion in Entertainment started by Brett, Aug 8, 2013

1. Dec 6, 2011
    Found this gem chilling in my picture folder for quite some time, sorry for no source. Most of these are real, except the pedophile one, that's The Onion. lol...
    7Ha9z

2 BILLION PERCENT SURE. CAN'T GET MORE SURE THAN THAT.

This should definitely be Management/LSA's new avatar selection. Kyle can be Gary Spivey and Haplo can be the man forced to eat bread. It's perfect.
    • Funny Funny x 4
      Brett, Aug 8, 2013 Last edited by Brett, Aug 8, 2013
    • May 31, 2012
      She admits to be obsessed with pooping :shock:? Let me guess, she sends poop pics to compete.
    • Aug 12, 2012
    • Apr 24, 2012
      LOL, those are some crazy captions. BEEZOW DOO-DOO ZOPITTYBOP-BOP-BOP :laugh:
      Nayr, Aug 9, 2013 Last edited by Nayr, Aug 9, 2013
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • May 2, 2013
    • Feb 11, 2012
      "Admits he threw a pinecone" LOL wtf! The day a pinecone became a violent weapon XD God help us all!
    • Jul 8, 2012
      At my Middle and High School we weren't allowed to throw snow balls as they were considered "projectile weapons" lol.
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Same at my School too, but the reason was "there might be a rock or a piece of ice in the snowball."
      -_-