Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hilarious pranks.

Discussion in Entertainment started by Super Mario, Apr 10, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Lol anyone that watches it, please rate me if it's funny :razz:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jan 8, 2012
        Asking people to rate you might be abusing, lol I wouldn't recommend it.
      • Jun 4, 2006
        • Like Like x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jun 4, 2006
          pretty sure that late rating was in spite s3th. pretty damn sure. no shit @ dre beats bitch.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jan 8, 2012
          • Jun 4, 2006
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jan 8, 2012
            • Jul 19, 2011
            • Oct 17, 2011
              I am so sorry guys. I did not know, just wanted your opinions. Thanks Brian, promess will not do it again.
            • Oct 17, 2011
              via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUChQtZ07T8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is a prank we were doing today in school where I scared people off and got hit so strong by A girl that was 2 years older then me. This is a really funny prank and funny to do it for real life too. I hope you like. I will also try to add more and I hope you guys get a good idea of doing this lol.
            • Mar 21, 2011
              lol the gifs are funnier than the videos thanks :grin:
            • Apr 14, 2011
            • Oct 17, 2011
              Eh, they sell one of those actually :razz: but what I do not understand is that why is there a snowman in a hot day where there is not even any snow. People that got scared were idiots
            • Oct 17, 2011
              Here is the most funniest prank of them all. The Asian restaurant prank(not racist). There are pretty much cursing in it but I bet you this is the funniest video of my life where I cried of laughing.
              via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfZNrgnr2EM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
              . No video, just listen to what they say and how this D and his funny prank calls make that restaurant guy mad
            • Feb 20, 2011
              Several months ago I changed my friends Business card. His job title was "Graphic Designer" and I changed it to "Horse Whisperer". He's given probably a hundred of these out to clients since I made the change. :party: