Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

His name is Link damnit!

Discussion in Gaming started by Driku, Dec 13, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 1, 2011
    OMG I ran into someone today and we were talking about Zelda because I am trying to find a way to get all the Zelda games on my computer so I can re live the old days. And the kid really thought the main char in the game was Zelda... I couldn't get it across to him that Zelda was the chick and the main char is Link.

BUT anyways does anyone know where I can find a good emulator or w/e to get all the Zelda games onto my laptop and is able to use the xbox control and not the keyboard?
  2. Jan 21, 2011
  3. Jul 28, 2011

And yeah as seeker said, project 64 will work. If you connect a controller to your computer then it might make the controls a little easier too.

EDIT: xbox controller
  4. Oct 1, 2011
    Thank you, I will take a look at project 64 then. And the song is epic... if i run into again i will point out the video lol
  5. Oct 1, 2011
  6. Nov 6, 2011
    when i was little i used to think zelda was link lmao -_-
  7. Apr 9, 2007

http://www.multiupload.com/VKXERLMQTL
  8. Dec 28, 2011
    If you want an emulator for your mobile phone then go for vBagx. :smile:
    And if you want an emulator for your PC try No$gba or DeSmuME(Nintendo DS emu) :thumbsup:
  9. Jul 14, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.