Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

History always seems to repeat itself...

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by LcLovesBlue, Mar 12, 2014

1. Feb 13, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Oct 23, 2013
      Agreed! I get one almost every day on my way to work, only won 2 coffee's so far....give me the damn car already!
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 6, 2012
        im Not from canada soo i dont struggle with that LOL
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 13, 2014
          No, we spend WAY more on McDonalds and shit to try and win millions.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012

(i haven't won either)
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 13, 2014
              What's worse is this double disappointment they added. As if it wasn't disappointing enough losing once, now you lose twice per cup. Bastards.
              • Funny Funny x 2
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Aug 12, 2012
                oh yes I remember bawk in the days I tried to win something on the monopoly board game they have, never won anything except free food eh..
                • Like Like x 1
                • May 15, 2011
                  It's things like this that make me glad I don't drink coffee, instead I get to watch all the disappointed faces of my family and coworkers in their futile attempts to win a car, and I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. :giggle:
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Jun 11, 2012
                    Kinda the same since I get free hot beverage at work so I don't deal with lines/borken dreams. Though this 1 winter when I was in school I had a streak for 2 month and every time I buy 1 BOOM winner for tomorrow.