Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

History of Zombie Escape

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by JorisCeoen, Oct 26, 2019

1. Apr 9, 2012
    Hey guys, I'm in the process of creating a new type of ZE video for my channel, and was wondering if anyone (most specifically those who have been in development of the code for ZE and such) could tell me a comprehensive history of Zombie Escape.

Perhaps, if possible, starting from the very beginning which I believe must have been CS1.6 or Nexon Zombies I guess.

You will be creditted in the video. Any help is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: To clarify, I'm looking for things like where it all began (who started with this idea) and/or where did development start etc. I don't mean to write a whole book or something, but just a compact chronological history of the most important changes to its development etc... sort of those things
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      JorisCeoen, Oct 26, 2019 Last edited by JorisCeoen, Oct 26, 2019
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Have you tried talking to one of the roots like Brian? I would say Kyle, but I feel like you need a translator. :smile:
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Excellent help guys! I might PM Brian for more information about CS:S in general, but the history of PF already gives a good idea on their end how it all went. Thanks for the hints :wink:
        I've also opened a discussion on AlliedModders and already has some interesting replies. If anyone cares to jump in, feel free to do so!: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=320003
        • Like Like x 1