Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hmmmm.... All about Nayr

Discussion in Introductions started by Nayr, Jul 14, 2013

1. Apr 24, 2012
    Ok, so this is my introduction. My name is Ryan but you probably know me as Nayr. I live on the East Coast of the Mid Atlantic states in the USA. I have been playing CS for what seems like forever but actually closer to around 8 years now. I've been hangin in the plaguefest community for about 3 years and have come to make several great friends. Plaguefest players have grown to be more like a family to me. Members come and go, new baby admins arrive all the time and the occasional inter-family squabbles pop up from time to time, but that is to be expected. I love going to the beach, fishing and doing other outdoor stuff.. I work hard during the week at my business and love to party hard on the weekends. I love Dobermans and I have a miniature horse called Itty-Bitty and I drive my car like I stole it lol. I dont pretend to be someone im not, what you see is what you get. I dont like stupid people, I think there should be a law against it. I love riding my fourwheeler in deep pits of mud wide open...but then again who doesnt? Im a very spontaneous and quirky kinda guy, always livin in the moment and trying to live life to the fullest. I appreciate your time trying to get to know a little more about me and I look forward to playing with all of you in game:blush: Ryan Out!
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      So when will you be arrested for breaking this law?
    • Apr 24, 2012
    • Jun 23, 2010
    • Apr 24, 2012
    • Feb 21, 2007
    • Apr 24, 2012
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Hello hello. Fun and games. Everyone Samba. Enjoy Nayr.

Also the whole Nayr=Ryan backward is kinda cool
      • Feb 8, 2013
      • Apr 24, 2012
        Post Merged, Jul 14, 2013
        I know right.
      • Feb 2, 2013

Someone's a bit late on their introduction thread, heh. It's okay, Loretta did the same.

But nice! It's great to know a little more about Ryry.

Hehe, see you in-game! :wave:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Apr 24, 2012
          Better late than never I guess lol. Cya in game loretta :giggle:
        • Jul 14, 2010
          When I saw nayr was ryan backwards, mind blown lol
          late introductions are cool now :cool:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Apr 24, 2012