Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hola!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Peppy, Aug 29, 2008

1. Aug 29, 2008
    Hey guys, i finally made my way to the pf forums... long time i know -.-

But for my first post i just wanna say since i didn't get to thank everybody,

THANK YOU!!!! for teaching me how to be a better admin when i made mistakes and for being a fun group to be around and play css with!

I'll probably be leaving sometime next week for a loonnnnnng time, but hopefully i can haul this monster comp around with me (xps710) its too big -.-

and just some lil things I've noticed,

john - makes kick ass maps, and thank him for what he does for this team and its servers!
    Dani - a lot nicer than i thought, i thought she was a bad ass when i first met her, but now i c that she's one of the best people to be around
    kitty- has gotten a LOT better at normal css, she's starting to kick my ass now 0.o <.<
    Kyle - ahhhhh all i have to think about is that general guy and i start laughing, kyle is a great guy, always willing to play around!
    Peter - didn't think he could actually do the voice when i first saw his name, was proven wrong with in a minute....
    Thomas - good guy, have to say his one of the few 16 yo's out there who is cool for once.
    ck - funny guy to listen to when his mad thats for sure, ahahah "i just wanted to ban everyone" ahha never gettin on his bad side hopefully
    darkace - one of the older members i knew way back when, great guy, too bad i don't see him on very often
    MR.pink - even though his name and music that he plays sounds a lil gay, his a bad ass hahahah

anyways i gtg, so if I'm not around this might be my last post... ironically my first aswell....

thanks guys, great team here, best group I've been with; Good job on the servers and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peppy out! *rolls away :laugh:
  2. Mar 15, 2008
    I appreciate your kind words sir. And what ever your leave doing the best of luck. Also i hope you get back to css or the Newest version if your gone that long xD

-Thomas
  3. Posts
    Pepper for fuck sakes..... :frown: Why do you have to go....you are one of the most nicest people I've met and you give me so much loves! Awww who will I share my klondike bar with? Bye hun hope to see you soon.
  4. May 27, 2008
    Usually it's the first 5 seconds someone is proven wrong. You must take a bit of time to understand, young one. =P
  5. Aug 29, 2008
    alright guys i'm off! hope to see you all in 1-2 weeks depending when the comp arrives, take care all!!!!!
  6. Dec 30, 2006
  7. Posts
    Now I have to wait two fucking weeks to talk to you....Pepper! You suck!
  8. Aug 29, 2008
    some guy offered to lend his laptop until my pc arrives here 0.o, so i guess with in a bit of time i'll be able to join u guys while i'm on the road (not when i'm driving :razz: )

good deal of luck!!
  9. May 24, 2008
  10. Oct 22, 2007
    You whore, you dirty freaking whore. Your telling me that you aren't gonna be in customs for 2 weeks cause you are to lazy to carry your 40 pound computer on your lap when you travel. No, no excuses i don't even want to hear it. But kick fedex or ups in the nuts and tell them to hurry with the shipping. See ya soon man.