Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

holy crap kyle is a jerk

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by walkgiam2, Sep 8, 2008

1. Sep 8, 2008
    first time i played with him he constantly kicked and banned with no warning he was banning for literally for 2 sounds played on the mic like wtf he has no respect for anyone people become stupid when they get any kind power
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    0 Tolerance for Mic Spamming, After I muted the first mic spammer. You didn't catch on. You playd sounds... So I banned you for 1 minute...
    Your unbanned right now...
  3. Mar 12, 2008
    another lol moment.

as with all new players it seems they fail to read the rules.

i vote to put the rules on the MOTD. if they choose to not read them then they are subject to teh discipline. i has spoken.
  4. May 24, 2008
    Also can't there be something that says "if you accept the servers rules, click no" then two buttons.
  5. Dec 30, 2006
    We could make it more complicated like "
    click no if you agree
    are you sure?
    are you not sure your sure?
    and just keeping down that road for a few more clicks
    that would be fun
  6. May 24, 2008
    that would be a bitch for regulars though.
  7. Jul 19, 2008
    Dang... another Kyle thread... he sure is on a roll this week... :shock:
  8. May 24, 2008
    *Ignore this*
  9. May 24, 2008
    I hope you're not saying what I think you're saying...
  10. Jul 19, 2008
    lol just playing :razz:
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    I hope so :frown:

Sniper64 was making votes literally ever 2 minutes, So I moved him to 0 and removed Custom vote from it.
  12. Posts
    Kyle is a big, dumb, stupid head! :razz:
  13. Apr 9, 2007
  14. Oct 22, 2007
    every now and then a vote can be funny but the way it sounds is a bit to much. Oh well, you think people would catch on if they get muted for spamming or kicked lol. Guess i have been giving people to much credit for thinking.
  15. Dec 30, 2006
    Where the hell is my abuse thread? OH yeah kyle if i make it today without abusing not only do you have to watch that video that isn't even that great and i am obsessed on getting you to watch it. Your going to write a 1 paragraph summary (2000 word min) and post it on the forums about the video. !!!!!!! Not like you haven't watched it already.
  16. Dec 30, 2006
    So i take it that your gong to do that? If i dont abuse?
  17. Oct 22, 2007
    all i have to do is get on and that movie will never be watched lol. cause i would push ya to slap or do something.
  18. Apr 9, 2007
    Weve been through this.
  19. Sep 8, 2008
    ha its obvious kyle doesn't know whats going on cuz he never banned me but either way the rules say you have to give a warning he needs to be more like unfriendly he knows what hes doing and i need to so say sorry i dindt mean to put playing 2 sounds some one talked twice with a voice changer