Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Home Depot - Man cuts his own arms with saw

Discussion in In The News started by Orange, Apr 11, 2013

1. Feb 8, 2013
    • Nov 11, 2011
      The shit people will do for attention. Or he was really unstable. He took "cutting your wrists" to a whole 'nother level.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      People in the world aren't the same as they used to be. I mean, stuff like this goes on from time to time, but in the last few years weird stuff like this is happening way more often. I'm actually concerned about what the world may be turning in to.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 26, 2012
        Makes me think of Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID), which I've only seen on TV, read about online, and a collection of short stories pertaining to neurology called The Man Who Mistook His Wife To Be A Hat: And Other Clinical Tales. The fact that he didn't put a tourniquet on himself before he cut off both of his arms makes me think that he wanted to just self harm or kill himself though. From what I've read, people with BIID usually come up with some very intricate ways of removing the limb they believe doesn't belong to them. There's a episode of Nip/Tuck on that.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        I've seen some gruesome shit. They keep removing body parts because they feel it doesn't belong to them. Just like you get a pimple and try to pop it... they feel the same with their body parts.
      • Mar 4, 2012
        I don't think it's getting any worse. It's just actually widely reported way more often.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          I'm glad it didn't happen in at my 2nd job (part-time retail)... and I thought the crap I had to deal with was crazy over there. Quite entertaining but sad to see how disappointing people have become.
        • Oct 29, 2010

The Prophet Darwin is most displeased with his survival. . .
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Meeko stood there watching while enjoying himself. It was like his most intense sexual dream came true.

I have a artist rendition of meeko reaction.
          [IMG]
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jan 14, 2013
            Mental illness can cause people to do anything