Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Homeless Man Makeover

Discussion in Entertainment started by Vicarious, Nov 12, 2013

1. Dec 27, 2012
    So, I've been watching a lot of youtube videos lately and got stuck into this particular video. I actually like when people do something for the people in need and letting us know that by filming everything in action. Gives me and I'm sure others as well, faith in humanity. Some might do it just to get attention and be discovered, but come on, I personally think they are worth the attention if they do something very sweet in return.

Just wanted to share this with you guys, I hope it make you as happy as it made me.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 1, 2012

*sob* HEY, GET BACK IN THERE TEAR!
      • Like Like x 1
      • Aug 12, 2012
        lol this guy is a famous youtube prankster, good to see him out people with the money he gets from his pranks on youtube.
      • Feb 3, 2012
        Probably the nicest thing I've ever seen someone do. :weep:
      • Feb 11, 2012
        I saw something similar couple days ago :smile:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Dec 27, 2012
          Yes, it all started with that video. I don't know why but I get this very nice feeling when I see people do these nice stuff for the people in desperate need..Warms the heart.
        • Feb 2, 2013
          Vitaly, aha. I saw this video a couple weeks ago on Facebook. Makes me smile, teehee. :cute:
        • Aug 2, 2010
          Sometimes, a warm smile, genuinely welcome handshake, or a kind word is all it takes to help give people down on their luck hope to restart their lives. I'm on the board of a charity organization and sadly, with the thousands of charities that are out there right now, it's not enough.

Get your asses out there and volunteer your time and/or money to help folks like Jim, fuckers.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Mar 24, 2014
            Vitaly is such a great guy ! I saw this video rate when it came out because i'm always on youtube watching pranks, etc.