Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Horrible Skin Problem T-T need help !!

Discussion in Help Desk started by r3dcomet, May 1, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 1, 2011
    i have no idea wut is happening to my skins. I downloaded this CSS ver from pirate bay. and weirdly no matter how the skin is changed, some of them look "zoomed" out and small. o.0

for example, the awp and the deagle skin look esp. small. while other ones ...im not sure...might look a lil small too (i didnt play css for a while..so idk how big all of them are supposed to be)

im new to this forum..so if i done sumthing wrong...tell me(ie violation of rules o.0)

i will post images as soon as i uploaded them =D
  2. Feb 6, 2011
    ^mhmmm its called CSS AVIARA VERSION....and i did tat cuz i cant find good ver of css anywhere...lik an updated ver
  4. May 1, 2011
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

look the knife img is fine...but the deagle and awp is fked up :\
  5. Feb 18, 2011
    Did anyone else notice cheatengine on his desktop lol?
  6. Nov 29, 2010
    ..... Why can't you just go to the store, get a $25 gift card and buy the god damn game instead of looking like a fool in front of a community that buys their version?
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/?snr=1_7_suggest__13
  8. May 1, 2011
    i got vac banned for my legit ver (T_T) stupid steam...i didnt even hack

anyway...plz just help Q_Q
  9. May 1, 2011
    btw that cheat engine is fked up...=D wont launch as u can c the icon is gone also
  10. Feb 15, 2011
  11. Jul 14, 2010
    http://css.setti.info/forum/topic/1380-counter-strike-source-2010-orange-box-nosteam-setti/

Our servers will not be cracked forever, so it is recommended you buy the game. If your game doesn't work please post there and not here.
  12. Feb 18, 2011
    You, do realize that legitimate CSS copys update by themselves right comet?
  13. Nov 29, 2010
    You got VAC banned for hacking. Serves you right.
  14. May 1, 2011
    wow , u ppl very mean here. thnx for the ones who helped =.=
  15. Feb 21, 2007
    Your best bet is to buy the real version. If you were VAC banned and u actually were not hacking, they usually give back accounts if u protest. Either way, this is a non legit version of css, and we do not provide support for that here. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.