Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

House (Obviously Contains Spoilers)

Discussion in TV Shows started by Kyle, May 21, 2012

1. Apr 9, 2007
    Well, I just finished watching the Special and Final episode of House.

What's your favourite episode/memory of the series?
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    House hired a kid actor to play as Dr. Wilson's long lost son just to prove him wrong. Needless to say, he got him big time. But when doesn't House do that? :razz:
  3. Feb 21, 2007
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    I've been a fan of the show since the beginning and sorry to see it end. Since I am on the west coast, its still airing atm.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
  6. Jan 27, 2011
    Gotta love the episode where house was taking the experimentall drug and had to so surgwet to remove it and did it himself.

Kind of lame finale I thought to be honest. And I wish the episode was 2 hours long instead of having a special before it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Aug 18, 2006
      The finale is open-ended, doesn't really wrap anything up. It wasn't bad. Could've been better.

I'm going to miss House.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 28, 2012
        *SPOILER ALERT* I haven't watched house in a while but I kept up with it the first 4 seasons. I did watch the finale however, was pretty obvious House was still alive though.
      • Dec 7, 2010
        Me 2. It was one of the shows I looked forward to every week.
      • Dec 7, 2010

• Like Like x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jul 28, 2011
          I missed the last 2 or 3 seasons so I guess I have some catching up to do.... although I did watch the final episode because I was just too curious. All I can say is

WIIIIIIIIILLLSOOOOOONNNNNN!!!

[IMG]

I guess all good things shows must come to an end.