Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How about this.

Discussion in Future Servers started by Xombie, Oct 6, 2011

1. Sep 30, 2011
    Why not try making a non-stop CTF Server? I mean there are enough maps out there to test it and see if the server would be a hit or not.
    I wouldn't mind dumping some money into a test run of it. Just have to wait till I get paid on the 15th so I have some extra spending money. xD
  2. Jul 19, 2011
  3. Sep 30, 2011
    Capture the Flag! I mean I barely ever see anyone on the GG server. So why not change it and see if we can make a new hit server? It's worth a try, we just have a server sitting around.
  4. Apr 11, 2011
    capture the flag sounds fun D: i've never seen a server like that...btw xombie which server do you normally play?
  5. Sep 30, 2011
    I know, right! Me, I spend majority of my time in the primary ZM Server and sometimes I hop into the 24/7 Panic ZM server just to check up on things. :3
  6. Jan 30, 2011
    Yea, CTF is a fun game mode. They always used to play it on Halo 1, it was amazingly fun stuff.

+1
  7. Apr 11, 2011
    lol no wonder I never see you around then, I'm on mg most of the time. Used to play gg but no ones on anymore plus it does get repetitive really fast.
  8. Sep 30, 2011
    Yeah, I think I'll start popping into the MG server a bit more, I never really played MG before. Always nice to try something new. :3
  9. May 15, 2011
    My opinion says yes, buuuut isn't Ray the one doing all the server stuffs?

Sooo unless Brian or Kyle does it I dunt think tis gunna go down. Neigh?

Or is I jus misinformed?
  10. Sep 30, 2011
    I'm not sure seeing as how I'm not really one of the elder members so to speak. Would be nice if someone could take a crack at this though. There are CS:S maps for CTF, just no one using them..... Could be big. :3
  11. Jul 27, 2011

Anyway, People are starting to finally get on the gg server. Its not so many people yet, but the number will increase, i hope.

I would love to have a CTF server tbh..
  12. Jun 4, 2006

I remember CTF from 1.6, never liked it personally. Don't think I've tried it in CSS though, is there even a working mod for it? No point discussing this if there isn't even a CTF game mode that works. :confused:
  13. Sep 30, 2011
    I'll look around and see what I can find. :3
  14. Mar 25, 2011
    Well, what made CTF different from regular deathmatch? in the code i mean. If you just set up a regular deathmatch, then a properly made map could easily be made into a CTF map (take some multigame maps for example). But that's assuming the gamemode is just shoot and kill while trying to steal the other teams flag.
  15. Sep 30, 2011
    I can find a whole bunch of maps for it, but the only actual mod I have come across so far is this,

http://www.gamebanana.com/tools/671

And that seems to be a very basic version of CTF for CS:S.
  16. Feb 18, 2011
    It was last modified 4months ago, its probably broken.