Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How Brian got his car stolen:

Discussion in Entertainment started by Anathema, Jun 25, 2011

1. Feb 18, 2011
    Watch as one of our great leaders; Brian, gets his car stolen while attempting to immitate a music video.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Sep 10, 2010
      Holy shit man im sorry to hear that happened...i hope you either found or find that douche and kill him...did this happen today?
    • Oct 29, 2010
    • Apr 18, 2011
    • May 27, 2008
      This -did- happen today. I was the one recording. We're still looking for the car but the police said that we were stupid and that we 'deserved' to have it be stolen if this was the case.
    • Apr 11, 2011
      What is this i don't even...idk who Brian is but is that really him? if/if not that sucks either way...its funny how peoples first instincts is to steal something...If I saw that happening I would probably stop and laugh not friggin jack the car...people these days.
    • Mar 13, 2010

Nevermind. Video is from 2006. Go troll somewhere else. >.>
    • Sep 10, 2010
      I never understand what is going on in these forums lol
    • Jun 4, 2006
    • Apr 11, 2011
    • Jul 14, 2008
      I can't believe you guys would fall for that lol. This thread is amusing!
    • May 27, 2008
      I couldn't resist getting my one troll post in here. The opportunity was right there. I'm glad I took it.
    • Feb 18, 2011
      I guess I wasnt sarcastic enough.
    • Jul 14, 2008
      Don't change it, this is totally awesome!
    • Feb 16, 2007
      When I first got the heads up about Brian having his car stolen, I was like, 'Oh damn! Better get on the forums!'

I know better than to trust NBK with any news now.
    • Feb 18, 2011
      Wait wait, I am not N B K! :\

Wait, did he tell you about this post or did you think I was him?
    • Jun 19, 2011
      ... Seriously?? People fall for this? (I actually did at the beginning) I was thinking, why is it in such a bad quality? Did you record it from your iPhone 0? and then I figures it from 2006, and yea the video is pretty fake too.

But if this is a real situation (not necessarily Brian's car got stolen), I would say that whoever stole that car, go F yourself.
    • Feb 18, 2011
      I came to the conclusion that it is fake. It looks like a rich, suburbinite neiborhood. Having a shit car in a place like that obviously doesnt fit in. Plus who would steal that piece of shit? Also, People who steal things don't just randomly walk around looking for people ghost riding, it was too coincedential. Of coruse, I could be wrong.
    • Sep 6, 2010
    • Dec 30, 2006