Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

how can i delete my account

Discussion in Help Desk started by erickp11, Apr 18, 2012

1. Apr 10, 2011
    i just dont know how or someone has to delete it
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    Didn't you get the memo? Once you're in pF, you're in forever. :-/
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Apr 10, 2011
    • Dec 7, 2010
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Why do you want to delete your account? Also definitely posted in the wrong section, did you even read the description? Moved to Help Desk.
      • Apr 10, 2011
        because i dont want to be part of this community anymore
        and i have another account
        erickp11, Apr 18, 2012 Last edited by erickp11, Apr 18, 2012
      • Jul 28, 2011
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Multiple accounts are against the rules, why did you register two? Seems odd especially if you don't want to be apart of it anymore, why don't you just... disappear? Feel free to reply with your preferred account, as your other one has been banned for multiple accounts. Could have just explained you made two accounts if that were the case, unless you really do want to leave, in which case godspeed but we're not going to do anything with your other account.
      • Mar 4, 2012
        I hate PF too guys can you delete me :smile:
      • Nov 11, 2011
        As @Peter said in an older thread, 'resignations' are taken serious. If you're joking about it, make it clear now before Brian does something :razz:
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 4, 2012
        • Feb 9, 2012
          yeh but that applies to admins xD. i don't think the thread was created for people to delete accounts on the forums, rather for admins who don't want to have admin status anymore.
        • Apr 10, 2011
          im sorry for the multiple accounts but i did not remeber the other account until i sign-in the other day so thanks brian