Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How did this server get so popular?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Aidan Gignac, Mar 22, 2012

1. Mar 3, 2012
    Can you leave me some ideas, or ways that it did get so popular. Thank you
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    Well, lots of hard work to say the least.
  3. Mar 3, 2012
    I know it's hard work, but some strategies please.
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    Woah... it seems you are planning on parting ways from PF to make your own competing ZM server. *GASP*
  5. Nov 29, 2010
    there's not many strategies you can employ to bolster server populations. If you make a good server, then players will come, higher server pop attracts players, and then players begin to favorite the server. It's simple as that,
  6. Mar 2, 2012
    Zombie server did the thing, haha:cool:
  7. Mar 3, 2012
    [Woah... it seems you are planning on parting ways from PF to make your own competing ZM server. *GASP* ][/QUOTE]
    no thats not true
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Mar 16, 2008
    • May 27, 2008
      Since 2006, PlagueFest always had someone pouring their time and dedication into making it what it is today. It wasn't ever easy. But to answer your question accurately, time and dedication above all.
    • Apr 14, 2011
      It got popular because of many reasons. Its the snow ball effect but the good kind. Good management, loyal players, fair admins, hard work, and time.
    • Apr 9, 2011
      Word got out that I was somehow involved. That's why 90% of the members of this community are girls.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Winner Winner x 2
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Jan 21, 2011
        Make love to me.
      • Feb 20, 2011
        Punch & Pie.
      • Feb 1, 2011
        free hat
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jan 8, 2012
          I mean it wasn't that popular I just happened to play a plaguefest server, and just happened to stumble upon the website so I made an account. :shock:
        • Aug 18, 2006
          Dedication, hard work, and persistence.

And of course our player base, without them, we'd be nothing.