Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How do I fix this?

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Arsis, May 21, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    Every time i join the zmp server to play my map theres always an idiot who gets his self stuck under the lift/elevator thing i have, this causes them to be immortal basically because no zombies can get them, well how do i make it to cause damage if your right under neath it? Thanks.[IMG]
  2. May 5, 2011
    Make a trigger teleport or hurt under there
  3. May 14, 2011
    Make it so it deals damage when you "block" it set this to about 20,000

EDIT: "for zombies attach a trigger hurt 10000 to the bottom of the lift"

EDIT2: Damn you yahoo you got there first
  4. May 5, 2011
    Haha i win ghost, but yea make blocking dmg from the elevator and add something to hurt zombies trying to block it.
  5. May 14, 2011
    so i was correcter than you. That makes me win. If you set block damage to 10,000+ it will kill the zombies blocking it too.

P.S.: Waiting for grammar N**i
  6. Mar 12, 2008
    There's an option to "force closed" which will make the door close no matter what is blocking it.

Do these.
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    Just have anybody trying to interrupt anything get killed, it usually is the best way to teach somebody a lesson.
  8. May 14, 2011

Attached Files:

9. Feb 12, 2012
    Thanks @Ghost1995 for the vmf file, and thanks everyone else for helping me, its now fixed. :thumbsup: