Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How do you fix this?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by BlackDragon****, Jan 3, 2014

1. Aug 12, 2012
    I was playing ze_lotr_isengard_v1_5 and this happen, it only happens when I look back but when I progress forward everything is okay. I never had a problem with this map.

2014-01-03_00003
    2014-01-03_00004
    2014-01-03_00006
  2. Jan 30, 2013
    Looks like your gpu is artifacting. Which generally means its become unstable somewhat IIRC. Maybe your gpu drivers have derped, which a fresh reinstall should fix it.

Try to see if other maps do it if you can, to eliminate some causes.
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    Try updating your graphics drivers. Could be a dying Graphics Card though. I've only had 2 GPU's die on me, and the one did this. It's a common symptom. If you start getting Green and Purple dots all over your screen and your computer freezes, that's another symptom. But like i said, just try updating or downgrading your Graphics Drivers and see if that fixes the issue. Drivers have been an issue for this problem as well.
  4. Dec 1, 2013
    Yeah, do as Tony suggested in trying to update the drivers. If that does not work, you COULD try uninstalling and reinstalling CS:S and seeing if that will work. Hopefully you don't have a dying graphics card.
  5. Aug 12, 2012
    I just played jurassic park and deja vu, and everything is okay so maybe it just that map
  6. Nov 11, 2011
    lol Only 2? I've never had a single one die on me, knock on wood. Just need to open up the case and make sure the fans and heatsinks are not clogged with dust. And if anything, you can replace the thermal paste but most people don't do this. So it's just best to take a can of compressed air and clean them out every month or so.
    Nah, it's a sign that either your graphics card drivers are outdated or your GPU is slowly dieing. Run a temperature monitoring tool such as HWMonitor and record your temperatures. It will give you a better idea of what is going on.
  7. Feb 27, 2012
    Well, it was a hand-me-down from someone else. It worked for a month or two, then died. Then the next one was my GTX 280 my dad got from a scrap yard (guy brought in a box of old computer stuff) it worked for a week, then started crashing my computer every time i opened a game or that required any type of work on it. I've never had one that i've used for a long time die on me.
  8. Aug 12, 2012
    if I was going to get a new graphic card which one should I get? I want a decent and fairly good price on the graphic card.