Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How do you hit up on a girl

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Super Mario, Nov 12, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Hey guys, I made this thread asking you guys how you found your love with a girl and the way you met her. I have a crush on a girl on my school and I want to meet her so bad but I get nervous and I don't know what to say every time I walk pass by her. Please help me with any opinions that can help me meet her and also tell me how you first met your girl or wife and won her. Please don't post rude shit that don't make sense like sexuality and others. Thanks.
  2. Apr 14, 2011
    You dont she hits on you... LOL my Girl friends always hit on my first then I decide if I want to go farther ^^
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Aug 18, 2006
      • Funny x 5
      • Winner x 2
      • Zing! x 2
      • Wizard! x 1
      • Informative x 1
      • Good Idea x 1
      • Artistic x 1
      • Nov 29, 2010
        Or not pussy out and just ask her straight up.
      • Mar 12, 2008
        whatever you do, do NOT put it in the 4th hole
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Artistic Artistic x 1
        • Jul 14, 2010
          I wouldn't recommend this since he probably doesn't know her that well lol.

First become friends with her, if you aren't already that is. How about a friendly hello? While I don't personally recommend this, some people have more confidence talking out of person on facebook, texting, etc.
          Friendship is the first path to take, but don't get friendzoned!
        • Dec 19, 2008
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 21, 2007
            [IMG]
            • Funny Funny x 4
            • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
            • Oct 17, 2011
              Well she came over my house twice already because my aunt does her eyebrows and her father was my mom's best neighbor friend and I know him a lot but the problem is she got really shy when I tried to talk to her and she avoided me. Her friends told me that she liked mambitknow I feel embarrassed getting avoided again to her when I come up to her. I don't want to slip my chance nor be nervous, but I also don't want to be embarassed again nor talk to her while she is with her friends in the hallway.
              Super Mario, Nov 12, 2012 Last edited by Super Mario, Nov 12, 2012
            • Nov 11, 2011

lol In all seriousness, ask your aunt to hook you up.
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Oct 29, 2010
                • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                • Mar 12, 2008
                  I would really like to help but i cannot for the life of me ever dechipher what you are trying to type ever.

first off, please consider using google translate and at least translate it to english so the rest of us know what you're talking about

second what the fuck is mambitknow
                  • Winner Winner x 1
                  • Oct 17, 2011
                    My fucking iPad corrects my sentences when I'm typing. That pisses me off bad sorry.
                  • May 15, 2011
                  • Aug 18, 2006
                    What the hell did you type to get your maxiPad to autocorrect to mambitknow?!

On topic: Simple. Don't overthink it. Overthinking it, you're just overcomplicating the situation. Just do it. Your psyching yourself out.
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Oct 17, 2011
                      I must of hit m by mistake instead of space and it autocorrected it by putting a not known language. Anyways, thanks for the opinion Ray.
                    • Apr 14, 2011
                      Mario all you have to do is sing to her, you could sing this song to her
                      tell her its about an ex girl friend ^.^
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Jan 27, 2011
                        Best way to meet someone is through other people. Are any of her friends dating ur friends or someone you know? Invite them out to eat or to a movie and ask ur friend who knows her to bring her along. Women liked being talked to even if ur shy just act like she is a really good friend. If she is really the one then she will end up being ur best friend. Just be yourself
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Agree Agree x 1
                        • Jul 28, 2011
                          • Nov 29, 2010