Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How do you refill ammo?

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Super Mario, Aug 13, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Hello guys, I have been wondering how do you make an ammo refill. I asked the same question to montanum and also checked his prefab of how to do it but I still can't seem to understand. Sorry montanum, you're still a nice and helpful mapper. Anyways, I made a trigger inside the area with the bossfight and a game_player_equip with all types of values like ammo_50AE and all others in it and a value of 900 for each but my map didn't last a second and crashed. Then I tried it with 1 value for each and it also crashed. After I tried it with ammo_50AE but it seemed to work for the deagle only. I have the trigger inside the area that triggers the game player equip and disables it after 0.5 but can anyone please help me find out what you need to put in smarted it for the player equip to refill any kind of weapon with crashing for the players that are in the trigger. I was also wondering why It gives you the right amount (900 bullets) on ze cause it gives default in a regular bot server.
  2. May 31, 2012
    It crashes because you are giving them 900 refills. Just give them ammo_50AE 2. About the bullets on the ZE is because of a set of source's cvars being handled on zombiereloaded.cfg.
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    Ammo_50AE refills all kinds of weapons or just the deagle and does it work only on ze by giving 900?
  4. May 31, 2012
    It refills all weapons. Writing 900 spawns 900 'refill' entities. It will work on ZE, I already told you, don't worry about that...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Thanks!!!!! What a waist of a thread that was. I am honored for your help envio.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      • Zing! Zing! x 2
      • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        B-b-bu-but... that's reloading your gun, not refilling ammo... I-it's not the s-sa-same...
        • Like Like x 1