Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How long have you been here?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Vadleon, Jan 17, 2012

1. Jan 12, 2011
    In light of my promotion and coming birthday, the thought occurs to me that I've been around here for quite a while. Looking back and counting up the time is kinda surprising, since it all seems to have gone by so fast with you guys. Lots of good times along the way, of course. :grin:

To get things started:
    Started playing on Plaguefest servers about May 2010 (20 months ago, earliest I can find).
    Joined pF Forums in January 2011 (12 months ago).
    Became admin on pF April 2011 (9 months ago).

Not really a contest, but more just curiosity. I'm sure I've known many of you longer than is listed on Steam.
    (For example, I remember way back when Bad and Aka were members. You two were such goofballs on Wtfhax. :razz: )

So then, how long have yall been around?
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    Started playing on PF's servers six months ago, joined the forums six months ago, became an admin six months ago. :cool:
  3. Mar 31, 2010
    Started *officially* playing on the servers late-2009 along with a friend.

I had played as early as 2006-2007 though, but I've sort of stopped playing CS:S altogether until 2009 when I came back. Became an admin the date I joined the forums, March 31st, 2010.

Great times man, great times! And yes, time flies by so fast.. :frown:
  4. Nov 2, 2011
    I started playing pF server September 2011 became an admin Nov 2011. I wish i was here longer, this place is fuckin great. :banana:
  5. Dec 30, 2011
    I've been playing on PF's servers for about 3 and a half years. First year of which was on ZM, from then on I've been playing on the ZE server almost every day since

Changed my username on CSS a few times. Past usernames people may remember: Jakezor, Maximus X13, The Annihilator
  6. Jul 27, 2011
    Started playing in June 2011, became an admin and signed up on forums in July 2011[:
  7. Sep 21, 2008
    Let's just say I've been here when there were a handful of admins. Stopped playing css 1-2 years ago.
  8. Dec 6, 2011
    -Played against bots when CS:S first came out, never went online.....

-About 2008 I tried it out again on different servers (regular killing ones), stopped again.

-Started playing about March 2011 on a cracked version on ZM for pF servers and I fell in love. Atix_helicopter_mini became my all time favorite map.

-Found out what ZE actually was around April 2011, fell into an even deeper love. (I miss all of the boat escapes/mytex escape/portal escape/spaceship escapes..... :frown: )

-Quit pF servers when they didn't support cracked versions anymore :sad:

-Played on the shitty p@py's @apero's and hellz servers which sucked major ****.... but were the only ones I could play.

-Quit CS:S when a new update was released and most cracked versions got fucked over.

-Finally bought CS:S around late November, became a Donator in early December.

Became a pF admin in late December.... :smile:
  9. May 22, 2011
    -Started playing on the servers on and off in may 2011

-Joined the admin group in June 2011
  10. Feb 18, 2011
  11. Nov 29, 2010
    Played on pF 5 years ago. huge gap until I got my owns steam acct and my own copy of css in November 2010, came back to pF, Joined the forums, and became an admin the same month. Not a single regret, made some great friends, played some great games. All my friends rl moved away from my town, so this server is my escape from reality.

Wow, never realized how long I stayed here for
  12. Apr 2, 2011
  13. Jul 28, 2011
  14. Jun 17, 2011
    - pF was the very 1st zombie mod server I ever played on. Brought here by Alternatives.
    - Joined the forums June 17, 2011
    - Became a donator July 10,2011
    - Became an admin August 4,2011
    and I've loved it here since I first came and I don't regret ever being here [IMG]
  15. Mar 16, 2008
  16. Mar 31, 2010
    Yeah, and already with an admin abuse thread. Keep it up, you're doing just fine! :thumbsup:
  17. May 27, 2008
  18. Oct 29, 2010
    Started playing CSS (and pF) on October 2010, as a little venture away from UT2004. Joined the forum at the end of that October (but never posted). Continued playing at pF until the beginning of December.

I then went on an eight-month hiatus.

I resumed playing CSS (and pF) again at the very end of July 2011. Began to be active at the forums, then bought donor at the beginning of August.

465 posts and six months later. . .I chose to remain a donor. lol.
  19. Nov 28, 2011
    I joined on 28th November 2011 and then got donator / admin in December at some point