Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How the hell do you guys choose admins?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by weeo, Jul 4, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 20, 2007
    I was not aware that PF allowed racists and flat-out jerks to be given the responsibilities of being an admin. How the hell did Lil redneck ( lil normal) become an admin? Did you guys not play with him when his other personality was lil wigger and lil redneck? The guy yelled racists terms over the mic when retslag was there.. and what did you do retslag? " oh.. *shrug*" Did the guy pay you hundreds of dollars? The man hasnt been playing on the server for more than 2 weeks yet hes an admin already. That is ridiculous. I bet some of you guys are familiar with OST MADskillz , he plays the server regularly, and he has an accent. Guess who insults madskillz accent even though his english is quite understandable?

Since im on a roll , I might as well keep it going. What the hell is up with the non-zombie maps? Hangum _high and moon_texture definitely do not belong on a ZM server. Those are obvisouly GG servers , they just dont mix. Oh and Maj. Conolly.. oh man I have so much to say about him. However, I will keep it short. Are admins allowed to teleport to a hard to reach spot? e.g in Nippers opus, conolly doesnt bother using the boxes to get to the top hand spot, he just ports himself there, is that fair? Another thing is that he himself does not follow some of the basic rules such as NO TUBE CAMPING. We were at that new snow map a couple of days ago and conolly hides in the tubes, awesome, that is definitely a great way to get people to stop tube camping.

Good judgment there guys, great job.
  2. Jun 30, 2007
    yea i was there when lil normal / lil redneck was bein a racist
  3. Dec 30, 2006
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    I just kind of randomly pick them lol. I just bring up the player list and just pick a number and bam there is the new admin.
  5. Jun 20, 2007
    Awesome, thanks for the insightful reply.
  6. Jun 29, 2007
    They do and are humans so they just do what their first reaction is.
  7. Mar 23, 2007
    I agree with you on this one weEo, nobody should be racist in any way on the server. Hell, one of the rules that is posted everytime we play is that racism will result in a permanent ban, am I right? This rule should apply to everyone, especially the admins who should be an example towards the other players. I don't think that any admin with a racial hint of a name should be seen as an admin, and those are my two cents on the issue.
  8. Jan 5, 2007
    I'd like to remind everyone that at the time, ck27 did not know the two people were one and the same.
  9. Posts
    I think his loveable redneck accent more than makes up for whatever he did.
  10. Jun 29, 2007
    i agree!!!!!!!

but being TOO racist is bad
    and i dont see him crossing that line...
  11. Feb 8, 2007
    i have seen lil normal hes not racist (atleast wat i have seen of him) so far i seen that he does a good job
  12. Jun 29, 2007
    OK dont ban me because this is me and sorry

but calling a mex- bean dip is not crossing the line we he turns around and calls me white shit k?

same think

and i defend normal as well he comments and like i said NEVER crossed the line and use the BAD words NO n word no S word no C or k words

i am sorry i think ALL races should take some remarks and let them pass unless you can tell us or at least me that he used a certain word then i will not defend him as he took an American right away from that person
    and that i do not like at alllll
  13. Jun 20, 2007
    No, he called me not only a beaner , but a chink.
  14. Jun 29, 2007

ok personal ?

what are you?

and beener isnt bad in my book i live around a bunch of them so...
    NOVA if filled with them ..

but the chick is a little down can you prove it>?
  15. Jun 20, 2007
  16. Jun 29, 2007

any prof got a few witnesses?
    Anything.
  17. Apr 9, 2007
    It is starting to seem that way with the knowledge that these new admins have...... Of course no offence to the new admins but im starting to get annoyed that every new admin has no idea on how to use mani..
  18. Jun 29, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.