Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How the hell do you guys choose admins?

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by weeo, Jul 4, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 30, 2006
    The whole racism part i guess was like a month ago or before i started noticing him.
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    I've seen him spout a racist slur or two. I wasn't aware what a "beaner" was, but I muted him and told him not to use it again. Apparently he doesn't care. Guess next time I hear him say something like that, he get a temp vac.
  3. Jun 20, 2007
    Ok, whats the point of spamming the rule "Any racism will result in a ban" every minute if all anyone's going to do is mute and let it slide? People get banned for spawn killing but racism is tolerable, yes that totally makes sense.
  4. Jun 20, 2007
    Well did you read the 2nd post? If you see Madskillz on the server, ask him about redneck.
  5. Apr 28, 2007

I have a huuuuuge problem with people saying the n-word...unfairly moreso than I do against some other words, although for all types of those words my respect for that person shoots out the window.

If you are an outsider and have a DESIRE to say one of those words, then the plain and simple answer is you shouldn't be saying those words at all. If, by trying to parlay a term about a sect of people (black, white, hispanic, gay, lesbian, transgender, etc), you are insulting someone, you are a low creature. There are plenty ways of dashing peoples self esteems without setting your country back 100 years (unless you're from Czech Republic or some shit). No one should WANT to say a word so they can feel cool, if you're trying to argue that point, grow up.
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    I would just like to point out that this all about lil normal was way before i started noticing him. As admin he seemed fine except for the occasion curse here and there. He was removed more for his past, which i should of asked more people to find out before ever making him a admin.
  7. Apr 9, 2007
    He first joined the server under george bush and started having his "impressions" getting a little too far over the edge.
    2 days later he became a admin, and continued with his impressions. Just wanted to but my 2 cents in.
  8. Posts
    Man oh man...

ck27, I have a word of advice: before you make anyone admin, ask your fellow admins first and see what they think. I don't mind new admins, but you need to make sure their personality is justified before you add them, that's all I'm going to say.
  9. May 27, 2007
    i agree, if its a word that you're not prepared to say in a large crowd, then use common sense and don't say it.
  10. Dec 30, 2006
    I asked 2 other admins about him and they both said go for it. Arg this could go down as my worst mistake ever in pf history.
  11. Dec 30, 2006
    Rofl topic closed, 2 noobie admins removed by me. Any objections take it up with me on xfire.

Riceman224.
  12. Posts
    I HAVE REMOVED ALL ADMINS EXCEPT FOR MYSELF.

I was just kidding you dumbasses.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.