Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How to be a good community member

Discussion in Tutorials started by Taters, Oct 2, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 12, 2008
    I was thinking to myself, since I came back and all, I thought i'd post a few insiders on how to get good with us.

NOTE: This will not earn favors in any way, shape or form. It's just a way to get to know your crew better.

1. Download Mumble client and join the mumble server. most of us are on at any given time and are fun to talk to, and joke with. Just remember Mumble behavior =/= server behavior. Rules Still enforced. (To an extent) If you do not want to talk/do not own a mic, you can still chat with us.

2. For the regulars: You are our eyes and ears. If no admins are present( if that ever happens), you can help take out the trash by reporting any troubles you have with the users or server. Take proper demos/screenshots and post in the forums. This will get you on our better side. (at least mine)

3. For newcomers: Follow rule #1 and become #2.

4. Make legit topics, posts, and do NOT necro post. (comment in a really REALLY old thread.)

5. Introduction threads aren't just for admins. Should you want to share with us, make one.

6. Don't post in this thread. This is a guide, and doesn't need to be crapped up with your crap.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.