Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

How to dissolve feelings for somebody. . .

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by meeko, Nov 14, 2012

1. Oct 29, 2010
    meeko, Nov 14, 2012 Last edited by meeko, Apr 26, 2014
  2. Sep 21, 2008
    Rise above. It's all in your mind. Harder said than done but I've done it a few times already.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Mar 4, 2012
      Tell them if its appropriate. Expect the worst if you think it probably won't turn out well. Closure always helps speed up the "getting over it" process.
    • Oct 29, 2010

PHUCK.
    • Feb 14, 2012

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Keep busy so that your mind can't wander as easily. It's worked for me...
    • Dec 6, 2011
    • Nov 6, 2011
      truth comes out when your drunk man its just how it is
    • Jan 11, 2012
      Told ya that one time you will get those feelings, but you can't just dissolve them. If those feelings are true they will fuck you up for a looong time.
      I haven't found a way to dissolve them yet.
    • Sep 25, 2010
      I'm with taurah on this one. These feelings are reactions to your mind. You just have to have enough will power to control your mind to stop thinking about her in the way you think about her. I too have done it before.
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Apr 9, 2012
        I'm yet in the state of dissolving my feelings for a girlfriend I have broken up like 2 months ago...
        The thing is it still feels like yesterday.

The way I dissolve them is to accept the reality, and instead of neglecting each other (like many do) I keep being friends with her after all. That way it's easier to dissolve the feelings while not completely losing anything you cared about (as she ment the whole world for me).

Either ways, it's hard, and there is no way around it. There is no specific way to explain love, you can only feel it, and if you have a hearthache, you simply ned to go throught it.

If it's really very hard to endure (much like me) then I suggest you spend time with other people/friends, and also keep yourself busy :smile:

I wish you a lot of courage, you'll get throught it!
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Nov 29, 2010
          Welcome to the Plaguefest dating and relationship advice centre!

On a serious note, there really isn't a way to deal with heartache, you just gotta ride it out, and it is a rough ride.

Go play video games or something, do something productive. But whatever you do, don't try to develop any self-destructive habits.
        • Nov 11, 2011
          It was your response to my blog (now defunct) and your particular response made a huge impact for me. Thanks! :cute:
        • Apr 1, 2012
          well, concentrated hydrofluoric acid is a good solvent (they even dissolve glass!)

try 3 or 4 x 100 ml doses every day
        • Mar 12, 2008
          Among other, more racially sensitive words describing a certain racial group, right Ronnie?
        • Jun 11, 2012

You know what's wrong with IDGAF mentality is that when your put in this situation you fall hard, like an anvil hard. You can't just dissolve it, your human and your heart and mind not only contradict on the philosophical sense but emotional sense. It's like errors committed in our life we made in our lifes, we learn from it and and come out stronger. But it all depends on you.

You can try to take it off your mind but you'll find it hard and may have glimpse of these feelings down the line. If you don't want to cope with it, every time you have this feeling for this person that you don't want to have, think of how they may have wronged you. You may just shrug it off. And if they didn't and you enjoy their presence, boyuo you may be smitten. And if that the case, think of it as "I have a crush on Rashida Jone, but its a celebrity crush so it's cool" mentality.
        • May 12, 2012

HERE ARE GOOD TRACKS I RECOMMEND. (ALL ARE GREAT SONGS, HEADPHONES IN, VOLUME UP LAY DOWN AND LISTEN "GET ME THROUGH ALL THE TIME")

1. REPLACEMENT
          2. THIS IS THE END
          3. TRUE ROMANCE
          4. WALKING AWAY
          5. TAKE THE WORLD
          6. SUGAR
          7. THESE THINGS
          8. I DON'T WANT TO FALL IN LOVE
          9. TEAR YOU APART
          10. OUT OF CONTROL
          11, BROKEN PROMISES FOR BROKEN HEARTS
          12. SOMEONE MUST GET HURT
          13. SHE LOVES ME SHE LOVES ME NOT
          14. WHAT I WANT
          15. SHE WILL ALWAYS BE A BROKEN GIRL
          16. CHECKING OUT
          17. MONOLOGUE

"FOR BETTER RESULTS LISTEN TO ALL THESE SONGS"

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTydrOP7SZw
          • Like Like x 1
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Jan 21, 2011
            • Agree Agree x 3
            • Like Like x 1
            • May 12, 2012
            • Oct 29, 2010

Anyways, I THINK it might have been a false alarm.

Thank goodness. I almost told her too while I was intoxicated. . .

Glad I could help, my friend.
              • Friendly Friendly x 1